This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
    Make sure 'Expert Mode setting' is checked in bottom left button, then go to Playback settings and scroll down if needed.
    Ah yes, thanks.

I had expert mode selected but was looking in the wrong place.

Reminder to self, get some sleep during the 24 hour day lol
    R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Originally posted by bluesmanuk View Post
      'In SPMC settings, make sure libstagefright is turned on and Mediacodec is turned off.'

I use the latest SPMC but neither of these options is present.

For Allwinner A31 it works only if mediacodec is turned on(all other codec turned off),then i can decode all test videos except Hddvd.
      Free 100Gb space for your files:
      https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Originally posted by plasma View Post
        For Allwinner A31 it works only if mediacodec is turned on(all other codec turned off),then i can decode all test videos except Hddvd.
        This is for Rockchip.
        For Allwinner devices you have to use
        お探しのページが見つかりませんでした!

Comment

Thet VIDON will not play any movies on my allwinner A31 box.
          Free 100Gb space for your files:
          https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Hi all,
            I'm a big surround @ 3d fan.I'm using SPMC on my tronsmart mk908 II machine.Audio 5.1 passthrough WORKS after inserting a moded libmedia.so file in my system.The only ugly thing is that I'm stuck to 1280x768 resolution.I need at least 1366x768 for correct "overlapping" when watching sbs 3d mkv files.
            Any ideas?
            N
            P.S.I'm "greenhorn" here and with Android....anyway some say I need a special kernell....is it true?--I'm using Finless Bob Rom 1.6.My tv shows full HD video resolution input....I'm confused!
            Thank you,
            N

Comment

Originally posted by nifedipin View Post
              anyway some say I need a special kernell....is it true?--I'm using Finless Bob Rom 1.6.
              Try flashing 'kernel1080.img' and 'boot1080.img' images which are included in the ROM package.
              NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
              NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
              Buy me a beer?

Comment

Thank you for the ultra fast reply[advice].I'll try that.I'll provide feed-back...but this may take some time 'cause last time I flashed I had problems ...my 4[four] laptops didn't recognize my device at all.In the end problem solved on a VERY OLD XP desk top[one friend still had in the garage]. Dumb question:do I have to flash again the entire system? Or,do I have to uncheck all except the 1080 kernell img. and the boot 1080 img.?

Comment

do I have to flash again the entire system? Or,do I have to uncheck all except the 1080 kernell img. and the boot 1080 img.?
                  No need to flash the entire system. Uncheck all except 'boot' and 'kernel' and then choose the correct image files for these two partitions.
                  Buy me a beer?

Comment

Thank you.I'll do that!
                    N

Comment

Problem solved!3D mkv and 3d subtitles runing almost perfectly.
                      I flashed 1080 boot image and a 1080 overclocked kernel image:gpu at 600 ddr at 600 or so.From time to time there are some micro-frame skiping.I'll try the others kernels too.Temperature of my machine is around 45 degrees Celsius after watching 2 hours of 3d mkv files.
                      Processor runs at 1400-1700 GHz[on demand gov.].
                      N
                      P.S.Stock 1080 kernel caused CHOPPY playback...with all players.
                      Thanks again!
                      P.P.S.SPMC[latest] runs best.Gotham 13.2 runs VERY choppy and has also aspect ratio problems--still incorrect overlapping!

Comment

From time to time there are some micro-frame skiping.I'll try the others kernels too.
                        One more thing you could try: set the minimum CPU frequency at e.g. 1008MHz.
                        Buy me a beer?

Comment

Re: SPMC

I used this to listen music well. It can play flac that some other cant...luv it

Comment

I used to listen...

Did you manage to playback hi-res. 5.1 flacs?

N

Comment

Molle,
                              Strangely navigating in "store" is choppy,my homescreen [a dinamic wallpaper] is choppy too.Those did not occure in 720 resolution.....
                              N
                              P.S.Allready setted the minimum CPU frecvency as you said...no change.

Comment

Hi im new here how do I get latest spmc downloaded for my android phone and for my 4.4 kitkat android box

Comment

Working...
                                X