Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nope, 5.1 PCM has the same issue (hd or not), but you can get 5.1 AC3/DTS passthrough on many devices (RK + libmedia hack, amlogic, ouya, AFTV, ...)

When you check "transcode to ac3", you get a 48k AC3 stream that you can passthrough.

Comment

Thank you 4 the quick reply!
      There are some rumours[not enough info.] about a so called VidOn XBMC.....
      I found a version that I succeded to install on my device but every time I want to play a file...crashes sending me back to my homescreen.

Comment

VidOn XBMC is specific to Allwinner devices.

Comment

It not works on my A31device.
          Free 100Gb space for your files:
          https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

There is any version of xbmc or spmc for a MT6589 ??
            Thanks

Comment

Any news on the Minix x8-h black screen? Beta 9?? 002 Maybe it's Rom related.

Comment

Rom related. It was working fine up to beta 8.
                Surely related to Amlogic latest sdk, although spmc is working fine on x6.

Comment

Re: SPMC

Originally posted by Koying View Post
                  Let's hope it will be solved in final release then.
                  It's a great fork of XBMC.

Comment

Originally posted by Koying View Post
                    What is the difference of preinstall XBMC on Minix NEO X6 vs SPMC?
                    Free 100Gb space for your files:
                    https://degoo.com/g/Ov7nAz0

Comment

Hello Koying, I have some problems with all versions of SPMC (now i am running 13.3.2), I have a minix x7 with quickshot v3.1. I have enabled Live Tv with PVR Simple client. My issues are the following:

1) Very frequently when I launch SPMC it crashes after the splash screen, I might have to open it 3-4 times in order to enter SPMC

2) Sometimes when I watch a tv show or a film it freezes after about 10 minutes, subtiltes continue play for a while and then spmc freezes. I have to exit to android and stop the service

Comment

Bumped to 13.3.3: http://spmc.semperpax.com

Comment

Just tested 13.3.3 on my R28.

Best playback of Tears of Steel 1080p yet with only minor video/audio sync difference.

Only plays the 4k Eulsat file when set to software decoding.

Crashed a few times when turning libstagefright and mediacodec on and off to see what plays best with each combination.

It's a step closer though and a keeper right now.
                          R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Plays best with only Mediacodec turned on.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post
                              Plays best with only Mediacodec turned on.
                              I found that it crashed more with just mediacodec turned on.
                              R-TV BOX S10, Beebox N3150, Chuwi Hibox, Nvidia Shield, A95X Max

Comment

Hello Koying,
                                Do you have any idea that why HD movie playing is not working on my Android S82 box (amlogic S802) with SPMC 13.3.2 (1.7 Finless ROM)?
                                On my Pipo M9 Pro (RK3188) it works without any problem.
                                thanks,
                                eM

Comment

Working...
                                X