Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Beelink BT4 Intel Atom X5 z8500 4/64GB Dual WiFi Gig lan support VGA and HDMI output

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Beelink BT4 Intel Atom X5 z8500 4/64GB Dual WiFi Gig lan support VGA and HDMI output

Beelink BT4 Desktop Mini PC
    Intel Atom X5-Z8500, Intel HD Graphics 600, 4GB RAM + 64GB EMMC, 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz WiFi, 1000Mbps, 4 x USB3.0, BT4.0, Support 4K

Description: as found

Beelink BT4 Mini PC comes with chipset Intel Atom X5-Z8500 CPU, and it provides you a smooth experience to watch the videos or play games, with USB 3.0 port, make the transmission faster than before. Its faster speed gives you higher working efficiency. On the other hand, BT4 is also the best choice for your family entertainment, you can have your family members play games or watch TV shows together.

Main Features:
    ?Powerful processor
    Equipped with Intel Atom X5-Z8500 CPU which is advanced in image processing and computing. Its high machine configuration gives you ultra-fast running speed and smooth image processing performance. With the HDMI 2.0 data output, it makes sure you can enjoy 4K x 2K, even 3D HD movies.
    ?Advanced operation system
    Support for fast and powerful Win 10 operation system. Perfect for working, watching TV and playing games. Rapid, stable configuration coupled with the highly Win 10. Support dual-screen, reduce the waiting time, improve your work efficiency. Say goodbye to the system freezing and buffering.
    ?Convenient to use
    Support multiple connections such as Ethernet 1000Mbps, standard RJ45, Bluetooth 4.0 and 2.4 / 5.8GHz WiFi. It is very easy to install, as soon as you plug in the power supply and connect the box to your WiFi or else way, you can watch whatever you like. Users can surf the Internet with browsers and have a communication with the world through kinds of APPs, like YouTube, SKYPE video call, MSN, facebook, also the hot films and TV shows can be searched at any time.
    ?Practical multi-media player
    A practical home streaming media player, feel free to enjoy all your favorite movies, sports shows, and entertainment programs. And you can also save the games, movies and TV shows you like, support the SD card extended to 128GB ( not included ).

Performance Parameter:
    ? Work environment: -10 - 45 Deg.C, 30 - 90 percent humidity
    ? Storage environment: -20 - 60 Deg.C, 10 - 90 percent humidity
    ? Adapter 12V - 1.5A 18W
    ? Certification Input: 100 - 240V AC, 50 / 60Hz, Output: 12V 1.5A
    ? Built-in CR2032 210mAh battery

Gearbest
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Keeping with the Intel theme of late
    Today it is the turn of the Beelink BT4
    Beelink BT4 Desktop Mini PC - Black 4GB RAM + 64GB EMMC
    Intel Atom x5 - Z8500 Intel HD Graphics 600 / 4GB RAM + 64GB EMMC / 2.4GHz + 5.8GHz WiFi / 1000Mbps / 2 x USB3.0 / BT4.0 / Support 4K 30fps

Now you maybe thinking that is the same as the Beelink T4 well it is and it isn't sorta

We have HDMI and VGA and as you will see smaller heatsink and a fan.
    The rest will be pretty much the same as the T4

Again aimed at the small Home user or Office
    Like all these Intel MINI PC should be able to handle just about all your daily needs with a minimum of fuss and bother
    Hard core games and CPU intensive programs etc common sense should advise this may not be suited.
    Office application Social games Netflix 1080p, Kodi etc ideal small unit,

Most of the Features as mentioned the same as the T4
    You can read all about it
    https://forum.freaktab.com/forum/tv-...879#post788879

Let's have a look see at what we have

The Box:

Contents of the Box:

Ports a Plenty

Remove the base

Remove Heat sink and fan:

Out with the PCB, not a lot here

Gearbest
    Last edited by trebor; 12-13-2019, 02:11.
    treboR
    Please consider
    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

This Beelink BT4 Mini PC much the same as the T4 I was curious to Ram Performance and a bit of a stress can a large block of All compete against less alloy and a small fan

Well missus out only by a few degrees only so not to bad and the fan is small can hardly hear it al all

CrystalDiskMark Test: Very little difference seen as compared to the T4

Stress test: Not to bad only a few degrees more than the T4

The Cool down bit quicker

CPU Type:
      treboR
      Please consider
      Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Looking for the drivers for the Beelink BT4 miniPC. Did a clean install of the Windows 10 OS, so lost the drivers. No audio at all, knowing the audio module would help. I think it is a Realtek, but not sure. Beelink support is out for their holiday until after January 30, 2020.

thanks
        MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Hi there
          Weird should have picked it up with ease, have you done all the updates to the latest and greatest Versions
          Is it in device manager as an Unknown device ?
          treboR
          Please consider
          Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Originally posted by trebor View Post
            Hi there
            Weird should have picked it up with ease, have you done all the updates to the latest and greatest Versions
            Is it in device manager as an Unknown device ?
            It picked up everything except audio. I downloaded and installed some audio drivers, but they did work. I was trying to install LibreELEC onto this device, but no go.

Click image for larger version

Name:	no audio.jpg
Views:	821
Size:	119.4 KB
ID:	796029
            MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Go to the Intel site I recall and get the latest Intel drivers it may scan your PC
              https://www.intel.com.au/content/www/au/en/support/detect.html

treboR
              Please consider
              Donating to Freaktab

Comment

While you do that i will make a back of drivers and post just in case if i remember how its all done..
                treboR
                Please consider
                Donating to Freaktab

Comment

While you do that i will make a back of drivers and post just in case if i remember how its all done..
                  Ran the tool, but did not correct the problem.

You don't have to grab your drivers, I know your plate is full already.

I can wait for Beelink, they will give me the drivers. I was surprised that the Windows Home activation popped back up. I thought for sure I would have lost that activation code.

Comment

Download this
                    MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Extract the zip

Under Media Dir
                    Intel sst DIR
                    Right click on oem26.inf and click install

Back one Dir
                    Realtek I2S DIR
                    Right click on oem51.inf and install

All being well should work:
                    or you can do the have disk and browse to the Dir

Only thing what you have installed already may clash and cause grief

treboR
                    Please consider
                    Donating to Freaktab

Comment

Download this
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Extract the zip

Under Media Dir
                      Intel sst DIR
                      Right click on oem26.inf and click install

Back one Dir
                      Realtek I2S DIR
                      Right click on oem51.inf and install

All being well should work:
                      or you can do the have disk and browse to the Dir

Only thing what you have installed already may clash and cause grief

You still amaze me... Don't know how you got those drivers so fast.
                      Anyway, the oem26.inf would not install says something about hash missing so file could be corrupt. Will dig into it tomorrow. After midnight here, now.

Thanks for your help.

Comment

• trebor
                        trebor commented
                        Editing a comment
                        No worries

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-22 003345.jpg
Views:	833
Size:	120.0 KB
ID:	796039

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-22 003550.jpg
Views:	800
Size:	107.9 KB
ID:	796040

Name:	Annotation 2020-01-22 003658.jpg
Views:	795
Size:	116.8 KB
ID:	796041

Comment

Hmm try one of these

treboR
                        Please consider
                        Donating to Freaktab

Comment

removed

Comment

Originally posted by clarkss12 View Post
                            After much persistence, finally found the correct audio driver. Here is the link I got the driver. It was the 3rd download that was correct.

https://www.catalog.update.microsoft...e%20(WDM)%2010
                            That link worked!!!! Back in business. Thanks again, masked man.

Comment

Working...
                            X