gearbest...can they be trusted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still waiting...

I ordered mine on January 16, they processed my payment on January 21.

Now its March 10, and nothing.

Gearbest has responded to my messages, but keep telling me that they are waiting on the factory.

They have offered to cancel and refund the order, but I would rather have the Pipo.

Very irritating!

Comment

Originally posted by N810E View Post
      I ordered mine on January 16, they processed my payment on January 21.

Now its March 10, and nothing.

Gearbest has responded to my messages, but keep telling me that they are waiting on the factory.

They have offered to cancel and refund the order, but I would rather have the Pipo.

Very irritating!
      you may want to consider the voyo mini pc from geekbuying for $114, I have both and prefer the voyo for the extra storage and smaller form factor. It took 8 days for me to receive it from geekbuying and I paid the extra fee to be able to return it to a us address in case of failure.

Comment

Same with me

Originally posted by bloatman View Post
        you may want to consider the voyo mini pc from geekbuying for $114, I have both and prefer the voyo for the extra storage and smaller form factor. It took 8 days for me to receive it from geekbuying and I paid the extra fee to be able to return it to a us address in case of failure.

My Voyo Runs Pretty much exactly as it should. I use it for Netflix (using metro ui netflix) and Kodi 14.1.
        If you get the Voyo get a USB TO Ethernet Dogle.. When you get it update the intel chipset drives on the intel website and the graphic card. then windows update will update the rest of the drivers for hardware.

I running mine near all day with no issues no reboot no shutting down. The Voyo has nothing installed on it when you get it but Windows 8 w bing not ONE Piece of added crap

Comment

Originally posted by erica-renee View Post
          My Voyo Runs Pretty much exactly as it should. I use it for Netflix (using metro ui netflix) and Kodi 14.1.
          If you get the Voyo get a USB TO Ethernet Dogle.. When you get it update the intel chipset drives on the intel website and the graphic card. then windows update will update the rest of the drivers for hardware.

I running mine near all day with no issues no reboot no shutting down. The Voyo has nothing installed on it when you get it but Windows 8 w bing not ONE Piece of added crap
          OK that's good , but what about the CPU heat is it overheating as no place even to install heatsink
          i am a Pipo X7 owner and this problem even exists after installing a fan and heatsink
          or the CPU you have is creating less temperature

Comment

Originally posted by scropion86 View Post
            OK that's good , but what about the CPU heat is it overheating as no place even to install heatsink
            i am a Pipo X7 owner and this problem even exists after installing a fan and heatsink
            or the CPU you have is creating less temperature
            For me Somehow the pipo gives off more heat even though the voyo has a smaller form factor, perhaps it has to do with the higher burst speed. You would think the pipo would run cooler given the bigger case

Comment

Working...
            X