No announcement yet.

Google ADT-1 Developers box

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You're un-freaking believable. That is what I just posted. Due to update in FFmpeg in Kodi you can do software h.265.

Did you not read the previous post?

You know, when all I saw that you had posted was in the Android tv community, I thought this is an ok guy who knows his shit. But after this thread, now that I know who you are over there, I won't be able to keep myself from chuckling every time I see you post.

One last time, "I don't give a shit!" You have your opinion and I have mine and I've been trying to say that forever now. Just stop.

The fact that you keep going on and on, grasping at straws, is masking you look bad in a place where you were previously respected.

Jeez.. Get over it!
    ---------------------------------------
    Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
    Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
    Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
    RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
    ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

I got the camera ready for the Hug😆
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

Facts

You need to stop trying to win a senseless arguments at all cost, now you are trying to make me look like the bad guy, when it's you ... You need to get your fact together first ... If you are wrong, admit that you are wrong ..Guy I have no more to say to you, take care

Comment

No hug photo op then????
          Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

I'm still ready for the hug
            ---------------------------------------
            Currently using U-BOX R89 with mo123 v1.6.
            Other android tv device - ADT-1 running latest PureNexus 6.0.1 MM and very impressed with the changes vs stock molly!
            Pipo M9S -- CrewRKTab custom rooted 4.4.2
            RCA Viking Pro 10 -- Custom stock rooted 5.1 by me <- FOR SALE
            ----------- ROM by me, the first way to update ZTE Force 4G from ICS to JB http://androidforums.com/threads/fin...om-ics.886408/

Comment

Yeah Right

Yeah right ...! Their is always a workaround, some people think if they don't know about something, then it cannot be true ... Never every argue about what you don't know, that's super stupid to do ..! The workaround works like a charm ...{lol}

I love the Kodi and my AVR with 4K h265 UHD support, they go together like white on rice, like a hand and glove, game knows game ..!{lol}

Comment

NEW 4K H.265 UHD SHIELD NVIDIA'S Gaming Focused Android TV Set-Top_Box

Shield: NVIDIA's gaming-focused Android TV set-top box March 3rd 2015

Another year, another new Shield device from NVIDIA. What's Shield? It's the hardware line from NVIDIA that spans a bizarre handheld game console, a powerful gaming tablet, and now an Android TV-powered set-top box. NVIDIA CEO Jen-Hsun Huang unveiled the Android TV-powered set-top box this evening during a GDC 2015 press conference, which the company referred to as a combination "revolutionary TV", "gaming console" and "supercomputer." Head below for all the specs as we learn them live from NVIDIA.
                NVIDIA's calling Shield the "world's first 4K Android TV" -- it's able to both stream and locally run 4K content to your fawncy 4K television. How does it do that? It uses a bleeding edge X1 chip -- the most powerful mobile processor NVIDIA's made to date ...

It's going to push that 4K content via HDMI out back, and pull down streamed 4K content via Gigabit Ethernet. Need some extra storage? It's got a microSD expansion port and two USB 3.0 ports for an external HDD. You'll need some extra storage with all those huge video files ... Get complete details here https://plus.google.com/communities/...artnerid=gplp0

OH! Yeah ..! Hug Me Girlfriend ..! {lol}
                Last edited by Tech1; 03-06-2015, 17:39.

Comment

Wow amazing it seems that this forum has upgrade there old look because when I visited last time I didn't see this change in this forum which looks very nice.

Regarding
                  Download WhatsApp Plus APK 2024 Latest Version . Get full advantage of this app GBWA+ with a lot of features that you never get in any version of WhatsApp+.

Comment

Working...
                  X