Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NEW - CX-803 Android 4.4.2 KitKat Rooted (Kernel1080p)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ngoal View Post
    Does this ROM work on the 2gig ram version the cx803 ii?

Thanks
    Sure, if another hardware like cx803. You can try it.

Comment

Here is a test kernel 1080p with es8323 activated and 1272 MHz CPU limit.
      Last edited by Dumonde; 08-20-2014, 16:28.

Comment

Sorry Dumonde, but am i stupid or we dont speak the same language. When you started this project a few months ago, i was one of the first asking you for a working microphone, with private messages too. You answered me it wasnt possible, now you magically have the sources.... now i could say something we say in Italy, you have 2 sizes for 2 weights. If you didnt understand ask me and i explain you.

Comment

Originally Posted by Kenita
          Anyway theres no chance to fix the microphone, maybe adding a driver?
          No chance for now. I don't have it and dunno how it works.

About 2 sizes for 2 weights, I'm not sure about working mic in this test kernel too.
          And always feel free to use many others ROM, where your integrated mic will work.

Comment

I didnt want to be rude, i know youre not paied to do this job, but i didnt understand why when i asked it you ignored the request saying there was no chance until another guest asked again. It seemed my ask was a loss of time for you. Anyway thanks for the job, i will not ask you nothing else.

Comment

hey all!

after a few months, I thought I give it another try with my android stick, and this ROM just plays perfect !!!

Thank you Dumonde !!!

the only thing I was interested , was to install XBMC (used the new 13 Frodo version) and watch my movies I have stored in a media server inside my home.

I still haven't watched a whole movie but tests went OK , even with the 1080p "Avatar" version.

PS: why should someone test the new kernel?

Comment

Originally posted by Dumonde View Post
                http://goo.gl/i9pZ0w
                Flash with new kernel and tested.
                - CPU clock speed is 1.2GHz working. Temperature is better managed.

Problem
                -Mic is still not working.
                - no option menu within android menu to off or on mic.
                - there possible to recompile kernel with alternate pin in /pin out for Mic and let me try again.

Thank you for the great work.

Comment

Originally posted by frenco View Post
                  - there possible to recompile kernel with alternate pin in /pin out for Mic and let me try again.
                  Can you provide me correct PIN ?

Comment

http://goo.gl/i9pZ0w
                    compare to Finless 1.7, still very hot, sometime make black screen, is cpu voltage problem?

to limit cpu frequency, you can use SetCPU or No-frills CPU Control

except cpu temperature your rom work perfect, thanks for your great job.

sorry for my poor English

Comment

Hello,

I have a Gembird SMP-TVD-001 and i would like to use your rom with the latest kernel.
                      I can not connect the stick to the pc so i am not able to flash the update.img with androidtools.

Is there a possibility to get an update.zip with rom and kernel to flash it from sdcard ?

Thank you

regards

Comment

Can you provide me correct PIN ?

Good Day Domonde,
                        Sorry for the delay,pardon me . I know is the pin issue / I have limited knowledge on how to trace the pin in/ pin out .

I have here
                        Dmesg, Logcat and Bugreport logs /same model with mic.
                        from post :http://www.armtvtech.com/armtvtechfo...=1051&start=10
                        Would this help?

Else Im prepared to do some tinkering with my Andriod stick?
                        Let me know ,what I need to do to get the pin in pin out .
                        Attached Files

Comment

Continue to #54
                          I replaced the CPU radiator, Use the latest ROM (08-05-2014 #41), Running stability testing APP, CPU radiator temperature is highest do not exceed 63c, Running stability. Then watch online video, Black screen appears again, CPU radiator temperature is highest do not exceed 56c, 07-31-2014 #39 versions have similar case, but 06-19-2014 #34 versions do a good job, I use a few days, Although the CPU is still very hot, Black screen appears only once, The new rom appears black screen several times a day. So I don't know where is the problem. Someone have the same problem?

Comment

Originally posted by tailss View Post
                            Continue to #54
                            I replaced the CPU radiator, Use the latest ROM (08-05-2014 #41), Running stability testing APP, CPU radiator temperature is highest do not exceed 63c, Running stability. Then watch online video, Black screen appears again, CPU radiator temperature is highest do not exceed 56c, 07-31-2014 #39 versions have similar case, but 06-19-2014 #34 versions do a good job, I use a few days, Although the CPU is still very hot, Black screen appears only once, The new rom appears black screen several times a day. So I don't know where is the problem. Someone have the same problem?

Once ..ROM flash done.
                            Important step: without plugin to HDMI/plugin to power : leave it for 10 min. This is to make sure android run without kernel panic.
                            - power off and you may plugin to Tv and try running whole day...

Comment

Anyone have a link to instructions on how to install this rom plz?

Comment

Video on YouTube App don't work

I installed the last versyon of this rom, but when i watch video on youtube application the video freezes but the audio continues to run, how i can resolve this problems?
                                Sorry for my english, i'm italian

Thanks in advance

Comment

Working...
                                X