RK3188 tun.ko for VPN support

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Skelmy View Post
    My advice then is to find another ROM to flash into the box and then it will work.
    Yes, i think so. But what Rom and how to do, that's the question...

Comment

Originally posted by Jean18 View Post
      Yes, i think so. But what Rom and how to do, that's the question...
      i

Find the box type, serial number, any information, then open it up with it OFF not connected, take the screws of the feet out, then take a photo of the board and the numbers on it and post it to me and I will see if I can help and see if there is a custom ROM for the board or even another ROM you can use.

I am not using the stock ROM for my board and people are telling me like the dude in this thread that the tun.tk wont work lol funny how I use SPMC on my box to stream what ever I want whilst using Open VPN? lol like every week? lol

Seriously some people lol I got a bit mad cus I put the work in and was the first person I could see who solved this problem.

Comment

Originally posted by Skelmy View Post
        i

Find the box type, serial number, any information, then open it up with it OFF not connected, take the screws of the feet out, then take a photo of the board and the numbers on it and post it to me and I will see if I can help and see if there is a custom ROM for the board or even another ROM you can use.

I am not using the stock ROM for my board and people are telling me like the dude in this thread that the tun.tk wont work lol funny how I use SPMC on my box to stream what ever I want whilst using Open VPN? lol like every week? lol

Seriously some people lol I got a bit mad cus I put the work in and was the first person I could see who solved this problem.

My box is a RK 3188 android 4.4.2 Kernel 3.0.36+
        Inside we can read : Q7V-10 8g/2g
        1.02-Q7V100000R
        XT20141009421 XLM
        I join a photo of thisClick image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20150312_163853.jpg
Views:	1
Size:	208.0 KB
ID:	437427

Thank you for all you do for me.

Comment

thanks for info

Comment

Dead link please can you re-upload? i'll be so thankful

Comment

I have spent many hours routing and trying to install the TUN module on my new Android STB, but it seems there is no module as the installer keeps searching then eventually stops without loading any module. Attached the internal photo you requested.

Smart TV STB, Module Q7, Android 4.4.2, rk3188, Build: rk3188-eng 4.4.2 KOT49H eng.yangfeihu.20150425.115832 test-keys Kernal: 3.0-36+

Sure hope you can help me find a solution, it will be a miracle meriting 1000 thanks!
              You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Comment

Working...
              X