Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Re: RK3188 tun.ko for VPN support

Originally posted by iceberg View Post
    I have a Minix Neo X7 with the finless 1.6 Rom. Which Tun.ko file would work for me please?
    Thanks
    The phjanderson kernels usually has tun driver included in Kernel, so bo need of tun.ko

leolas.
    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
    My devices:
    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
    Gearbest.com)
    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
      The phjanderson kernels usually has tun driver included in Kernel, so bo need of tun.ko

leolas.
      Thanks for that, but I'm still having a great deal of difficulty setting up my Astrill VPN/OpenVPN. Any tips you can suggest?

Cheers.

Comment

Re: RK3188 tun.ko for VPN support

Thanks for that, but I'm still having a great deal of difficulty setting up my Astrill VPN/OpenVPN. Any tips you can suggest?

Cheers.
        Sorry but never used vpn

leolas.
        REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
        My devices:
        Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
        MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
        Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
        Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
        Gearbest.com)
        MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
        Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
        Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Cheers.
          Did you try that free tun.ko installer app in Playstore? That worked on my MK808b rom with the VPN app I use.

Comment

TUN.tko Installer

Originally posted by Desperado_22 View Post
            Did you try that free tun.ko installer app in Playstore? That worked on my MK808b rom with the VPN app I use.

There is a much easier solution to this **//works on Android 4.4.2 Kernel Version 3.0.36+ with an RK3188 Android TV box//** loads of modules collected and loadable it actually installs it so you can collect it without searching, can confirm that Open VPN would NOT work before installing this after, it works fine, BUT you have to run it every time you 'restart' if you just put the box to sleep them its fine it just works all the time.

NOTICE: This app requires root access to install tun.ko TUN.ko installer automates the installation of tun module that is required by VPNs like OpenVPN. You can also use this app to share your tun module for others to use. The files used by this...

Comment

Originally posted by Skelmy View Post
              There is a much easier solution to this **//works on Android 4.4.2 Kernel Version 3.0.36+ with an RK3188 Android TV box//** loads of modules collected and loadable it actually installs it so you can collect it without searching, can confirm that Open VPN would NOT work before installing this after, it works fine, BUT you have to run it every time you 'restart' if you just put the box to sleep them its fine it just works all the time.

http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1416540
              Sorry but it doesn't work on rk3188 android tv box so please stop trying to misinform all and sundry.

Comment

Originally posted by Jomico View Post
                Sorry but it doesn't work on rk3188 android tv box so please stop trying to misinform all and sundry.
                It works fine for me on my mk809iii

Comment

Originally posted by Jomico View Post

OH that is funny I MUST be seeing things then as I HAVE had it running for the last 3 months o.O IT is running at the moment on my Android RK3188 CS918 V2 box!! 100%

Otherwise I am seeing things.

I THINK YOU should not tell me what I know and do not know and what I have or haven't done............ I will take a screen shot to PROVE it.

Comment

Originally posted by spawnofdonny View Post
                    It works fine for me on my mk809iii
                    works fine on my RK3188 board as well, don't listen to that other guy.

Comment

Openvpn don't work on my q7 RK3188 Android TV box

Hello. I have an Android 4.4.2 Kernel Version 3.0.36+ with an RK3188 Android TV box (Q7).
                      Y use Tun.ko installer that say it's ok but when i launch Openvpn connect that start and immediately the box restart. Can you help me please ?

Comment

Hi

Originally posted by Jean18 View Post
                        Hello. I have an Android 4.4.2 Kernel Version 3.0.36+ with an RK3188 Android TV box (Q7).
                        Y use Tun.ko installer that say it's ok but when i launch Openvpn connect that start and immediately the box restart. Can you help me please ?
                        Is the box rooted?

Comment

Is the box rooted?
                          Yes it's root.
                          It's a X7 Q7V-V10
                          2014-06-15

Comment

Yes it's root.
                            It's a X7 Q7V-V10
                            2014-06-15
                            I don't know then mine only resets of there is a loss in internet connection. Have you got the Lan (wired internet) turned on? or are you on wifi?

Comment

I don't know then mine only resets of there is a loss in internet connection. Have you got the Lan (wired internet) turned on? or are you on wifi?
                              My internet connection is OK , i think it's a kernel pannic because Tun.ko and kernel are not compatible and i don't know how to do for this...

Comment

My internet connection is OK , i think it's a kernel pannic because Tun.ko and kernel are not compatible and i don't know how to do for this...
                                My advice then is to find another ROM to flash into the box and then it will work.

Comment

Working...
                                X