NEW JUST RELEASED OFFICIAL CR11S/CS968 2MP/5MP AP6210 ROM Build 7/10/2014

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NEW JUST RELEASED OFFICIAL CR11S/CS968 2MP/5MP AP6210 ROM Build 7/10/2014

A New Just Released Official CR11S/CS968 AP6210 2MP/5MP ROM Build With VPN And Gotham 1.3 XBMC Built IN, Downloads Are HERE http://www.cloudnetgo.com/_d275908309.htm ... I Don't Know Yet If These New ROM Build Are The New Promised 1080p ROMs ...

re

overheating.
    Inability to 1080p video playback

Comment

So far no problems with no CloudnetGO ROM, it's still a 720p ROM, it's not rooted either ...

I'm working on a new ROOTED 1080p custom ROM build with all the apps I have in my previous Multi-Media Super ROM ZX19.2 ... I will adding the NHL app ...

Comment

re

No stable ROM .Or has my device or ROM in distress .I have friends all differently Yue ROM 5-6
        Some WiFi damaged , some heat is off ,
        Some rootsuz ...obviously bored ...

Comment

re

Comment

Ynt: NEW JUST RELEASED OFFICIAL CR11S/CS968 2MP/5MP AP6210 ROM Build 7/10/2014

I'm looking at 5-6 days .I've never seen a more stable working ROM .Surely something is missing...I now look forward to a nice Tech1 ROM ...😃

Comment

Has anybody had problems rooting this ROM manually ...? If you have had success rooting this ROM, what method works best for you ...?

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                Has anybody had problems rooting this ROM manually ...? If you have had success rooting this ROM, what method works best for you ...?
                I used Kingo root and its working fine.

Comment

Originally posted by buhohitr View Post
                  I used Kingo root and its working fine.

Hi buhohitr

Could you please tell us here how you did it, cos I can't root it.

Comment

Originally posted by zoltar View Post
                    Hi buhohitr

Could you please tell us here how you did it, cos I can't root it.
                    Guy, why not install the already rooted official 7/10/2014 ROM build that's found here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Media-so-READY ... You will save yourself a lot of headaches for nothing, it's the very same ROM build ..

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
                      Guy, why not install the already rooted official 7/10/2014 ROM build that's found here http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...Media-so-READY ... You will save yourself a lot of headaches for nothing, it's the very same ROM build ..

Hi Tech1,

I will try your new ROM in a few minutes. The new official ROM issued by Cloudnetgo is not rooted and vpn1click doesn't work. Don't know what's causing this but it is very irritating.

Comment

Hi Tech1,

I will try your new ROM in a few minutes. The new official ROM issued by Cloudnetgo is not rooted and vpn1click doesn't work. Don't know what's causing this but it is very irritating.

Hi Tech1,

Your latest ROM is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything working perfect!!!!!!! I am over the moon with this ROM!!!!
                        Well done and a big congratulations

Comment

Hi Tech1,

Your latest ROM is GREAT!!!!!!!!!!!!! everything working perfect!!!!!!! I am over the moon with this ROM!!!!
                          Well done and a big congratulations

After doing some testing these probs popped up:

Mouse button on RC not recognized
                          Most icons on Gotham 13.1 & on Beyond XBMC not showing
                          I have not tried the keyboard in the search option yet.

But it was a huge step ahead, now that it has been rooted and vpn1click works great.

Comment

But it was a huge step ahead, now that it has been rooted and vpn1click works great.
                            That Gotham 13.0 XBMC has been modified by CloudnetGO, uninstall your XBMC builds ... {Please Note: You have to configure the remote SETTINGS in the XBMC for it to be recognized} ...! Go to the Gotham website download their latest version XBMC, reinstall it ... Now concerning the icons, always use the new latest "Mashup 140" addon, open it follow the instructions, it will auto set up all your icons for you .. New Gotham 13.2 XBMC Beta Download HERE http://xbmc.org/download/#devbuild ...
                            Last edited by Tech1; 07-18-2014, 17:22.

Comment

Hey, it nice you're testing Tech1 rom. I'm testing the factory rom. We should see pros and cons after a week or two. So forth, I found no issue with stock rom running build in Gotham XBMC. I also just upgrade my xbmc to 13.2 beta version and it has been running pretty smooth and very snappy.

Comment

Working...
                              X