Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

just seen the add from the usellisell.com that sells the x7 and alot of other stuff and they say they ship from both china and spain so i was wondering if anyone had any experience with them ... good or bad ??

i know that they should be ok or they wouldent be allowed to advertize on here

but still want to hear from any of you that have purchaced from them

as far as i can tell the price on the x7 is the same as the pre-order price geekbuying charges
    but the shipping from spain adds another 15 euro but you get 5% off with the discount code from the add banner (FREAKTAB-GOOD if you havent seen the add yet)

AW: anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

Hello,

I think the seller is ok. The 15 Eur more is for the shipping and custom cost he have.
    The seller itself is new. I am in contact with them. They will gave me the new Minix X7 Mini to Test it and make a review. Also I will make a Custom rom for it.
    Hope that is what you want to hear

Regards
    Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

ohhh look what i found

geekbuying.com registry whois
      Updated 1 second ago - Refresh
      Domain Name: GEEKBUYING.COM
      Registrar: GODADDY.COM, LLC
      Whois Server: whois.godaddy.com
      Referral URL: http://registrar.godaddy.com

usellisell.com registry whois
      Updated 29 days ago - Refresh
      Please try again in 27 minutes
      Domain Name: USELLISELL.COM

so same company but shipping from spain as well as china
      i think ill use the spain shipping ... should go faster in euro

Comment

Originally posted by big-oinker View Post

Check that they have stock before you order mate, one thing i have noticed with geekbuying is that they take orders WITHOUT actually having any stock, ie the k-r42 they have no stock until next week but they are still taking orders, as they know their buyers will wait for 4 weeks delivery?!?

hopefully the spain delivery will be better but its seems to be their processing which is the issue and not the postage.

Comment

The information are wrong they are not the same company. They only have register there domain over Go Daddy. Our Domain is also there registered. I have order something from them and the delivering was from Spain an all was fine.
          Neomode

Comment

You don't understand domain registration do you? Godaddy is a domain registrar, not the geek buying company. Geek buying is not associated with usellisell in any way what so ever, two completely different companies.

Comment

my mistake for not reading the rest of the whois info where it says the name and addy of the company guy

but i still intend to buy from the usellisell.com site as they ship from spain and as its part of the euro zone there will be no problems with taxes to be paid

currently the tax i "should" pay for items from china is almost the same amount i would pay for the item so if i buy a 200$ item i risk having to pay 200$ tax and handeling fee

but im still interested in hearing from people who have purchased items from usellisell.com

Comment

hey guys, thanks
                Of course we are not geekbuying. We are just small potato compare with them .

Yes, we ship from Spain and UK (new open) too for the convenience of EU buyer.

We hope to be ship from Australia soon.

usellisell

my mistake for not reading the rest of the whois info where it says the name and addy of the company guy

but i still intend to buy from the usellisell.com site as they ship from spain and as its part of the euro zone there will be no problems with taxes to be paid

currently the tax i "should" pay for items from china is almost the same amount i would pay for the item so if i buy a 200$ item i risk having to pay 200$ tax and handeling fee

but im still interested in hearing from people who have purchased items from usellisell.com

Comment

sending from UK
                  that would take even less time then from spain

and welcome usellisell

Comment

Re: anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

Originally posted by usellisell View Post
                    hey guys, thanks

We hope to be ship from Australia soon.

usellisell
                    Welcome usellisell, nice that you send this gadgets from my country (Spain).

leolas
                    REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
                    My devices:
                    Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
                    MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
                    Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
                    Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
                    Gearbest.com)
                    MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
                    Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
                    Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by usellisell View Post
                      hey guys, thanks

Welcome! I'm gonna be placing an order for an X7 soon.

Your pages still offer only Spain as the European dispatch location. When do you think UK will be available as one?
                      NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                      NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                      Buy me a beer?

Comment

great option much better than waiting 3 or 4 weeks for geekbuying.

look forward to reading peoples feedback and appreciate that there is now a EURO option

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
                          Your pages still offer only Spain as the European dispatch location. When do you think UK will be available as one?
                          guess they havent added the uk as a shipping option yet but im sure they will shortly
                          and the fact that they made a account here i take as a positive sign for my future shopping

Comment

Oh was excited to see that they shipped from Europe as it is much closer to me on the East Coast of Canada but their shipping from Europe only seems to apply to those in Europe. I would have to choose Hong Kong it seems.

Comment

They would add a supply for Canada to.
                              That's would be OK for you.

Neomode

Comment

Working...
                              X