Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I want to buy a neo x7 and an airmouse , than two items..

but

why have i to pay the shipping costs two times, one shipping cost for every item???

Comment

just checked

Originally posted by gaetanolip View Post
      I want to buy a neo x7 and an airmouse , than two items..

but

why have i to pay the shipping costs two times, one shipping cost for every item???

http://www.usellisell.com/checkout/cart/

i just checked and your right it seems that you get charged shipping on both items but it might be weight related so you pay for the actual weight you have shipped

not sure how they do in the spanish postal service but usellisell might just not be aware or that so ask in the live chat on the site

Comment

Originally posted by big-oinker View Post
        i just checked and your right it seems that you get charged shipping on both items but it might be weight related so you pay for the actual weight you have shipped

not sure how they do in the spanish postal service but usellisell might just not be aware or that so ask in the live chat on the site
        I sent a pm to usellisell user here....

Inviato dal mio GT-N7100 con Tapatalk 2

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
          Welcome! I'm gonna be placing an order for an X7 soon.

Your pages still offer only Spain as the European dispatch location. When do you think UK will be available as one?

Actually, we have ES & UK warehouse. But for UK warehouse, we have launched just recently (still in testing on delivery time to UK & other EU countries, return handling and customer feedback).

The cost of shipping from ES is almost the same as that from UK. So, hopefully before xmas, after finishing the UK warehouse test, we will provide UK warehouse as 2nd choice for EU customers.

This is one of our orders handled in UK warehosue, the shipping time is acceptable!!

RU236094861GB

Comment

Originally posted by usellisell View Post
            Actually, we have ES & UK warehouse. But for UK warehouse, we have launched just recently (still in testing on delivery time to UK & other EU countries, return handling and customer feedback).

The cost of shipping from ES is almost the same as that from UK. So, hopefully before xmas, after finishing the UK warehouse test, we will provide UK warehouse as 2nd choice for EU customers.

This is one of our orders handled in UK warehosue, the shipping time is acceptable!!

RU236094861GB
            http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace
            i do all my shopping for my electronic cigaret (not android stick related i know) in the UK and it takes max 5 days from uk to denmark
            orders placed and shipped monday arrive friday
            orders placed and shipped friday arrive monday

so in my view royal mail is excelent (might be that they are used to shipping to the "colonies"

and whats actualy taking the most time shipping from UK is the danish mail service as royal mail handeles the shipping the same day it gets it

so personally i think you will be very happy with royal mail shipping

Comment

Re: anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

Originally posted by usellisell View Post

RU236094861GB
              http://www.royalmail.com/track-trace
              Are you thinking about sell tablets?

leolas
              REMEMBER, YOUR FEEDBACK IS VERY IMPORTANT TO US.
              My devices:
              Minix Neo X7; Minix Neo X8-H , Minix Neo Z64W & Z64 (Sponsored by Minix)
              MK902 & MK902II(Sponsored by RKM)
              Beelink M8B & Beelink R89 (Sponsored by Beelink)
              Tronsmart VEGA S89H (Sponsored by
              Gearbest.com)
              MELE-PCG03 (Sponsored by Gearbest.com) Discount Coupon:MPCG03
              Ainol Intel Z3735 MiniPC(Sponsored by Gearbest.com)
              Thanks to them I can try to support your devices http://freaktab.com/core/images/smilies/wink.png

Comment

Originally posted by leolas View Post
                Are you thinking about sell tablets?

leolas
                No, only TV Box & related accessories, plus some brand gadgets, like "Projection Keyboard".

Comment

We updated our website on additional shipping, it will be based on countries and weight with combine shipment discount.

*Since Hong Kong Post is having trouble on shipping out electronic item. We only accept EU, US and AU customers orders so far(warehouse service) *

Regards

Originally posted by big-oinker View Post

Comment

Hi,
                    I bought minx x7 from Spain. It arrived within 5 working days after order, 3 days from Spain to Poland.
                    Thanks a lot usellisell

Comment

Originally posted by Molle View Post
                      Welcome! I'm gonna be placing an order for an X7 soon.
                      Took a bit more than 'soon'. Anyway, X7 now ordered from UsellIsell.
                      NVidia Shield TV 2015 16 GB || Stock
                      NVidia Shield TV 2017 16 GB || Stock
                      Buy me a beer?

Comment

Ordered the X7 two days ago ("Europe stock available", "Availability: in stock") and sent a query about the likely shipping date early today EET. Haven't heard a peep out of them.

Not the best first impression, IMO.

Edit: Got an answer that they'll ship it tomorrow through UKRM. So far so good.
                        Last edited by Molle; 10-16-2013, 21:09.
                        Buy me a beer?

Comment

AW: anyone thried the new seller of the x7 (from the new add on this site)

That's it's good you will have it in Max 5 Days I think. This was the Delivery Time for me when I Order something there.

Neomode

Gesendet von meinem GT-I9305 mit Tapatalk 2

Comment

I have already purchase one MK802IV from them, unfortunately I didn't like the product and ship it back.

They exchange it for me with the MINIX NEO X7. I haven't receive it yet but its coming from there warehouse in the UK.

They are OK and always respond to my mails
                            Alexis

Comment

Originally posted by neomode View Post
                              That's it's good you will have it in Max 5 Days I think. This was the Delivery Time for me when I Order something there.
                              Haven't received a shipping confirmation yet, so I assume the delivery is still pending.

Edit: Received the shipping confirmation late in the evening.
                              Last edited by Molle; 10-19-2013, 07:50.
                              Buy me a beer?

Comment

Same with me, they confirmed received back the MK802IV and I'm waiting for shipping confirmation or a tracking number
                                Alexis

Comment

Working...
                                X