No announcement yet.

Minix X7 Hybrid Firmware (HFW) 3.2 by lewy20041

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can i use 8gb and 16gb nand with this Rom?

Comment

Tested with Skype 3.2 using my Logitech C270H which wasn't working on ANY of the 006-007 stock ROM.

This Logitech model is not on the recommended list by MINIX (and thus not expected to work).

Dunno what you did there, but it's a Christmas gift for me. Thank you!

Comment

Went back to 3.1 HFW FROM 3.2

Was getting more force closes.

I'm also using fin bobs kernels 1700cpu 798gpu and 800 ram. It gets hot but it plays games great.

I bounced around yesterday and tried quickshot rom, fin bobs 1.8 rom and fin bobs 1.7 definite improvement ie far less ANR all around, guess that's because the latest minx base from minix has these improvements implemented? Unfortunately these minix base, sixaxis wireless doesn't work and xbox 360 wireless doesn't work?

I'm surprised Minix hasn't made wireless controller support a priority. Gaming on android is pretty important

Comment

This is the best rom i had test for the minix and T428
          With the minix xbmc v2 everything runs great.
          Streaming tv 1080p playing from nas NFS

Lewy you have done a wonderful job on this one, I am so greatful for this.
          I am on 3.1

Comment

Hi strix, you do not have problems with "xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_12.3.81.apk" ?

I ' install the "xbmcminix-armeabi-v7a_12.3.81.apk" in Tronsmart T428 (3.1 HFW),
            and when I run XBMCMinix V2 he said :

Error, this XBMC package is only compatible with Minix devices.

Should i do something to make it work?

Comment

here on the forum is the same packaga but it works on devices spoofed as galaxy s3.
              look for it in xbmc thread
              Everything is possible if we work together!
              ApkFreak

Comment

First of all thanks for this great rom!

with holidays, work, family and a few more things I do not have time to play with the device, but I found two things (maybe there are not important but anyway....)

Comment

Why do you want tu update super su and terminal?
                  Just go to settings and its there.
                  If you are a adwanced user u should know that you need to delete terminal and super su from system/app if you want to use playstore ver.
                  Thats becouse i sign the one with my firmware with diffrent keys.
                  ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by lewy20041 View Post
                    Why do you want tu update super su and terminal?
                    Just go to settings and its there.
                    If you are a adwanced user u should know that you need to delete terminal and super su from system/app if you want to use playstore ver.
                    Thats becouse i sign the one with my firmware with diffrent keys.
                    I'm a total newbie, just trying to give some feedback, is not important o necesary to me update or replace those programs , just found this and think is maybe usefull for somebody.

I flash the device few times, so after first or second reboot I go to playstore and install my apps and update the apps that came with the rom, all is well except for this two, so I take a screenshot and post it. But just with de idea to provide some feedback nothing more.

Comment

issues for me on 3.1

on a few occasions now sometimes after boot there is some serious screen lag, solved with a reboot usualy. today though after reboot i notice half my apps are missing? went to reboot againand as its powering down a message pops up anouncing my internel flash is blank?

now box doesnt boot up. i can get into recovery. will try to restore from backup. would love to know why im having this issue.

Comment

I'm a total newbie, just trying to give some feedback, is not important o necesary to me update or replace those programs , just found this and think is maybe usefull for somebody.

I flash the device few times, so after first or second reboot I go to playstore and install my apps and update the apps that came with the rom, all is well except for this two, so I take a screenshot and post it. But just with de idea to provide some feedback nothing more.
                        heh. its ok
                        i was only curious why do you need to update this;p
                        feedback is important and thank you for pointing that out, so now some new users will know why its like this
                        ApkFreak

Comment

Originally posted by Cantenna View Post
                          issues for me on 3.1

on a few occasions now sometimes after boot there is some serious screen lag, solved with a reboot usualy. today though after reboot i notice half my apps are missing? went to reboot againand as its powering down a message pops up anouncing my internel flash is blank?

now box doesnt boot up. i can get into recovery. will try to restore from backup. would love to know why im having this issue.
                          not sure as no one reported such issue before.
                          did you modified anything?
                          ApkFreak

Comment

heh. its ok
                            i was only curious why do you need to update this;p
                            feedback is important and thank you for pointing that out, so now some new users will know why its like this
                            All is well my friend! All for better roms!!

Comment

not sure as no one reported such issue before.
                              did you modified anything?
                              Im using fin bobs latest of kernel 1080 thats about it? Using folder mount. Maybe o should wipe data factoy reset in recovery then restore from backup?

Comment

Originally posted by Cantenna View Post
                                Im using fin bobs latest of kernel 1080 thats about it? Using folder mount. Maybe o should wipe data factoy reset in recovery then restore from backup?
                                I dont think so.
                                Probably its the kernel foult as its from difrent firmware. Try stock 1080p or oc one from system/preinstall folder.
                                ApkFreak

Comment

Working...
                                X