No announcement yet.

flash android version on ut3s

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Check out the windowed mode, a.k.a. Light Biz OS. Pretty cool.

Comment

No is not avatr! Is really my dog ​​and called Charly! Since he was young, but he has remained so small and cute!
      Can the Light Biz OS flash as the "normal" 5.1? Where can I download it?

EDIT

I have found it, if you mean the version of @ mo123!
      Last edited by pilik; 01-15-2016, 22:03.

Comment

We have a couple of 4-leggers around here too. Dogs are great fun.

The Light Biz OS features can be turned on in 5.1. See below....Multi Window...
        Click image for larger version

Name:	LightBizSetting.png
Views:	84
Size:	82.0 KB
ID:	550352
        Attached Files

Comment

Yes, dogs are not only fun, they are honest and love you with their whole heart!
          This feature I will try, thank you!

Comment

Yes, I am dog guy through and through. I admire loyalty, few living things are as dedicated as dogs in this way.
            Cheers.

Comment

Hi!
              in Kodi version no PVR client is installed! I have downloaded the pvr_client zip file and installed in Kodi. But I keep getting message: the addon can not be started. How did you solve it?

EDIT

Solved! Have the Kodi version deleted and new from Store installed!
              Last edited by pilik; 01-17-2016, 19:07.

Comment

Originally posted by pilik View Post
                Hello there,

I have solved my problem! Before I tried your suggestion, I connected the box to the computer monitor! And the picture was there immediately. Then I again connected the box to the TV and tried your proposal with the remote control.But it did not work! Then again i connected the box to the computer monitor and the settings I have the resolution changed to automatically!I reconnected to TV and nothing! No picture! Then last attempt; i reconnected the box on the computer monitor and the resolution in the settings to 1920 * 1080p changed. Then when I connected the box to TV the picture was right there !!!
                So it was at the **** resolution of the TV ???
                I got the same problem when flashing Ugoos 3.0.4 firmware on my UT3S, only black screen on my 4K TV when booting after flash.

So I followed you solution and connected the UT3S to a older TV with only 1080p support and got picture, choosed 1080p 60Hz and turned of the device, connected to my 4K TV and I now got picture :-)
                But from time to time it still mess up and I have to change input port to something else and back :-(

Did not have this problem with 2.2.0 firmware ..

Comment

Working...
                X