Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ugoos UT3S WIFI

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Ugoos UT3S WIFI

    WIFI on all ROMS is very poor for my 2 units.... Most Android phones in the same location connect to the router just fine but the ut3s does not.....
    Help!!!

    #2
    Originally posted by growgeek View Post
    WIFI on all ROMS is very poor for my 2 units.... Most Android phones in the same location connect to the router just fine but the ut3s does not.....
    Help!!!
    Get a bigger wifi antenna for your UT3S's.
    The taller flat ones that look like 'ice cream sticks' work very well.

    Comment


      #3
      Originally posted by mo123 View Post

      Get a bigger wifi antenna for your UT3S's.
      The taller flat ones that look like 'ice cream sticks' work very well.
      That is what it came with... I also tried an ALFA 9db with limited success....

      Is poor WIFI reception a common complaint?

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by growgeek View Post

        That is what it came with... I also tried an ALFA 9db with limited success....

        Is poor WIFI reception a common complaint?
        Have you tried a different router?
        Does your router have 1 or 2 or more antennas?
        Are there lots of walls between the device and router?
        How far apart are the router and UT3S.
        Have you tried setting your router on a different channel?

        I get full signal on my HPH RK3288.
        There shouldn't be any issues with wifi on the UT3S.

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by mo123 View Post

          Have you tried a different router?
          Does your router have 1 or 2 or more antennas?
          Are there lots of walls between the device and router?
          How far apart are the router and UT3S.
          Have you tried setting your router on a different channel?

          I get full signal on my HPH RK3288.
          There shouldn't be any issues with wifi on the UT3S.
          all of my other android phones get speeds of 20 mbs is the same room.... I will change the chanel

          Comment


            #6
            Hmm..
            Could also be interference say by using a 2.4 dongle wireless mouse/gamepad close/near the unit (extension cable might help)
            Other thing.. check the log of your router (Or look for a OTA upgrade for your router)
            Anway..goodluck

            Comment


              #7
              Originally posted by mitchell4you View Post
              Hmm..
              Could also be interference say by using a 2.4 dongle wireless mouse/gamepad close/near the unit (extension cable might help)
              Other thing.. check the log of your router (Or look for a OTA upgrade for your router)
              Anway..goodluck
              Changed the channel to 11 g/n.... Problem solved

              Comment

              Working...
              X