• Time
  • Show
Clear All

i68 TV BOX 1000Mbps ethernet LAN Firmware Upgrade--16th October , 2015

i68 TV BOX ,Download the latest firmware
    current version:update_I68G_204L1202
    Based version:update_I68G_201L1200
    Update:
    1.Preloaded "RK" a customized version kodi 15.2.
    a.Hardware acceleration:Support H.264 4K @ 25fps, H.265 4K @ 60fps and other mainstream video formats mpeg4 the hardware acceleration.
    b.HDMI transparent transmission:Support ac3 Dolby Digital, eac3 Dolby Digital Plus, DTS, DTS HD, TrueHD other audio format.Maximum support 7.1-channel Source Code unvarnished transmission
    c.SPDIF optical fiber source output(transparent transmission),Support ac3 Dobly Digtal, DTS,Maximum support to 5.1 channels.
    d.Supports HD 3D video output.The default output for Left/right 3D format , Playback setup can switch to 2D format , Up / Down 3D format and so on.

2.Ethernet MAC address:Wifi MAC address in above plus 1

3.Support YouTube 1080p video playback

4.Removed power off function

5.download link:
    http://pan.baidu.com/s/1sjABblz Password: 2bk5

6.Google cloud disk to download address:
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B8R...ew?usp=sharing
    Last edited by AZW; 10-20-2015, 04:52.

is it for 100MB ethernet or 1Gbit ?

Comment

Originally posted by hyq View Post
      is it for 100MB ethernet or 1Gbit ?
      Ethernet 1000M LAN

Comment

please upload firmware for 100MB ehternet too, and do a one unified storage (emulated SD) not 2GB main parition (it is to low space to install all aps I want) in next firmware release!

Comment

I bought some days ago an i68 on gearbest online store. In the System update App a new fw release is ready for download. Then I download it... after reboot ethernet doesn't work anymore and WiFi works really slowly. In the Settings App I have seen the version of present fw is 201...
          Probably, even if 1Gbps ethernet support is declared both on shop and on tv box package, the ethernet hw is only for a 10/100 Mbps .
          How can I solve the problem? Anyone of you have the original fw release of the tv box sold by gearbest or an updated fw version for hw 10/100 Mbps

The features of this custom fw release looks like smart. is it possible to dowload for hw 10/100 Mbps?

Thanks in advance to anyone can help me
          Regards

Comment

Are you sure that this is the correct firmware i have http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-...316.html?wid=2 this and i trying this firmware and doesnt start all the process is done well but when i power on dont pass the google tv logo and i i saw in another post that this is for the Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Yep, this is the correct firmware for it. I bought the same i68 Beelink Box and in fact, it is the same "Tronsmart" Hardware. I flashed it right now, after this OTA Update locked my box. Well, I wanted to use my OTG Digital Audio Converter (DAC) to listen to hi res music, but there are stutterings and glitches and so on that it wont makes any sense. But back to topic, yes, it is the correct firmware and works otherwise quite well.

Comment

so i dont understant why doesnt work fo me so can you help me and also i saw that some pleople say that there are to versions gigbit ans 1000m something like that i really want to update it i use factory tool

Comment

How am I even supposed to know what box I have all it says on the box is i68 it's probably a clone don't think it's a beelink

Comment

Is it available this new fw release compliant to i68 with ethernet 100Mbps?
                    Does someone of you have the original fw release for i68 bought on gearbest (I suppose we purchased all the same item on gearbest - http://www.gearbest.com/tv-box-mini-...6.html?wid=2)?

Comment

I googled a little bit around and this is what I found, this is obviously the first release "100L" for the 100Lan version I think. But try at you own risk:

Here are the following firmwares for the 1GB Lan (it has the "1" in its name "101L "(but check if :
                      http://chinagadgetsreviews.blogspot....op-511_84.html

Comment

Do not by from gearbest.com. They are cheating.
                        I have ordered tvstick. After two month of waiting they told that my purchase was lost, and proposed me to pay another 50% of the purchase. Since I did not paied for insuarance (I do not remember if it was available during ordering process).

Comment

[QUOTE=androidspaggo;n530734]I googled a little bit around and this is what I found, this is obviously the first release "100L" for the 100Lan version I think.
                          /QUOTE]

Is this the fw installed on i68 from gearbest?
                          Does anybody know the fw name installed on i68 (in the following string format.. for example Beelink_I68_RK3369_101L1101)? It could be useful for google search

Comment

Originally posted by AZW View Post
                            i68 TV BOX ,Download the latest firmware
                            current version:update_I68G_204L1202
                            Based version:update_I68G_201L1200
                            Could you release the fw version compliant to i68 with hardware 100Mbps ethernet LAN?

Comment

Anyone tested the gigabit firmware?

Comment

Working...
                              X