Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

New user beelink i68, pls help for install app on sd!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New user beelink i68, pls help for install app on sd!!

PLS HELP!
    , I have just bough beelink i68

the primary disk from 8 gb is divided into two partitions. the first has 1.60 gb available and the second has 3.10 available. So I put a sd card in external SD slot. Now, when I install the app, they are always installed on the first partition (the residue from 1.60 gb) !! Even if you use the “move to sd” ..the only thing I can do is move some (not all) of the space occupied by the app on the secondary partition. How do I use the external SD ??? for me it is impossible to use the external sd to install games or apps
    How can i fix?? I want to use external SD space to install games!
    Thanks

here's my model:

Try some of this.

Comment

Thanks to you.

Tonight i'll try. Was Someone of you on this model able to install app on Sd with one of those utilities?

Comment

BTW Android 6 will actually can merge the internal and external sd card as part of the new feature. Basically soft links.

Comment

Good to know. But for this i have to wait for a beelink ota upgrade. Correct?

Comment

Everybody are waiting to upgrade their devices, phones, tablets to android 6 if available.

Comment

Originally posted by tsukaza View Post
              Everybody are waiting to upgrade their devices, phones, tablets to android 6 if available.
              Android 6 won't be available to RK3368 TV Boxes at least until December 2016.
              Lollipop firmware is only now being released after being available since the beginning of the year.
              Rockchip is still fixing Lollipop for eg. RK3288 devices.

Comment

So basically there is a problem with the basic beelink i68 and at least the Tronsmart r68 rk3368 board on the video, sound mouse interrupts. Guess we have to wait for a firmware fix from beelink or Tronsmart then wesser can give us a good stable rom.

As for more storage for app, since the box comes rooted, people can just remove some of the apps like emedia center, etc.

Comment

Beelink has abandoned the Beelink i68, the same as Tronsmart that has abandoned their 100mbps LAN R68 box.
                  If it wasn't for Wasser, these tv boxes would only be used as paperweights.
                  When they release their S905 boxes they will also abandon their RK3368 1gbps LAN boxes as has been the case in the past.

I would suggest future tv box buyers to support companies that provide actual support and firmware updates even 1 year after their release of a tv box like UGOOS for example.
                  UGOOS will release their RK3368 box soon and I expect everyone will jump to try to port their firmware to their other devices to fix issues their own manufacturers should have fixed long ago.
                  Any person buying a cheap box and complaining about a feature not working or not having a firmware update only have themselves to blame.
                  Some of these Chinese tv box companies will never learn how to provide actual support and functioning firmware if people keep supporting them financially.
                  It's always better to spend a little more for future support then to save a little now.

For the Tronsmart R68 1gbps LAN a short term solution is too install the Zidoo X6 firmware on it.

Comment

Working...
                  X