Scishion V88 hard bricked

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Scishion V88 hard bricked

Hi, so got the Scishion V88 last week and it worked good. But since Saturday the box suddenly went in a bootloop. Today the box doesn't even turn on, with only a faint red light visible. I tried going to recovery mode using power and reset button, to no avail. Finally opened the box and tried to use Pin method, still box doesn't get detected by the PC. Please help, any and every help would be appreciated. I was shorting pin 6&7 as well as 29 & 30. This box is a newer MX4N-V20 version. The picture is attached below. Thanks! 
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Originally posted by Transporter_15 View Post
    Hi, so got the Scishion V88 last week and it worked good. But since Saturday the box suddenly went in a bootloop. Today the box doesn't even turn on, with only a faint red light visible. I tried going to recovery mode using power and reset button, to no avail. Finally opened the box and tried to use Pin method, still box doesn't get detected by the PC. Please help, any and every help would be appreciated. I was shorting pin 6&7 as well as 29 & 30. This box is a newer MX4N-V20 version. The picture is attached below. Thanks!Â*
    from your photo
    short pin 5-6 on the lower right side
    Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 firmware failed
    MX4N-V20 version
    is there a firmware?

Comment

Originally posted by Transporter_15 View Post
      Hi, so got the Scishion V88 last week and it worked good. But since Saturday the box suddenly went in a bootloop. Today the box doesn't even turn on, with only a faint red light visible. I tried going to recovery mode using power and reset button, to no avail. Finally opened the box and tried to use Pin method, still box doesn't get detected by the PC. Please help, any and every help would be appreciated. I was shorting pin 6&7 as well as 29 & 30. This box is a newer MX4N-V20 version. The picture is attached below. Thanks!Â*
      I had your own problem
      I also managed to find the right firmware

Comment

Hey guys i am new here , i have the same problem. Well i bought 2 box scishion v88 one i managed to root and update to a new firmware from gearbest and now is working good but the other i didnt rooted and updated and now is having red light and computer doesnt detect it what can i do ?

Comment

Originally posted by hydix View Post
          Hey guys i am new here , i have the same problem. Well i bought 2 box scishion v88 one i managed to root and update to a new firmware from gearbest and now is working good but the other i didnt rooted and updated and now is having red light and computer doesnt detect it what can i do ?
          s a Rockchip version?

Comment

yes it is

Comment

Originally posted by hydix View Post
              yes it is
              downloaded Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 to send the firmware
              downloaded DriverAssitant_v4.4 for pc-decoder drivers
              1)first install Driver Assitant_v4.4
              2)from photo SHORT CIRCUIT pin 5-6 on the lower right side see photos
              3)Short circuit 5-6 pin.
              connects usb pc-decoder socket
              Once connected pc-decoder remove the tweezers in the short circuit pin 5-6
              this point you should have connected decoder-pc
              4)use Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 to send the firmware

pso not use the power cord current
              Attached Files

Comment

i did that and when the box was booting in the batch tool it failed and red message appeared

Comment

it was the system i managed to find another but is full of bugs can you guys send me the room u have in ur own scishion v88 tv box ?

Comment

I'm Italian and I have to translate English
                    Let me understand
                    communicate pc decoders with Driver Assitant_v4.4 drivers run short on pin 5-6?

Or have you tried to send the firmware with Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7?
                    If you make a mistake with Rockchip Batch Tool v1.7 I think the firmware is not compatible.
                    You have to find your original firmware

Comment

Operating system I have this: Android Marshmallow 6.0
                      see the version of your motherboard Rockchip MX4N-V20 MX4N-V03 MX4N-V02 ??
                      you also have to see the integrated wifi card
                      I have this ssv6051 card
                      SEARCH YOUR FIRMWARE EXAMPLE: V88 MX4N-V20 ssv6051 Android Marshmallow 6.0
                      I repeat this is an example
                      you have to check what you have inside the decoder and do this research according to its features
                      download the firmware until you find the right one

Comment

i download one from chinagadgets it is what i am using , so far no bugs or something , thx man for the help

Comment

You solved??

Comment

so far no bugs , but if u guys have better rom pls tell me

Comment

Originally posted by mlung71 View Post
                              You solved??
                              Hey even when I try to connect to my PC shorting the pins you say nothing happens. Sometimes rarely it detects saying USB device not detected with driver descriptor failed in device manager. Any solution for this, I have installed all drivers still this happens.

Comment

Working...
                              X