Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hello

I also bought a TX2-R2 a few days ago.
    Is there maybe a custom firmware that works better than the originale one?
    Or can i use every Firmware based on the RK3229 2GB/16GB?

SajetS

Comment

No idea or experience?

SajetS

Comment

Hi i'm install this firmware in R-BOX plus with sucess, the BT and Ethernet is OK but WIFI no. How can port wifi driver rtl8273bs to this firmware. tks

Comment

I have version 20170710, I understand that is the same that version in the links (rk322x_box-userdebug 6.0.1 MXC89L user.zheng.20170608.163819 test-keys), right??

Enviado desde mi LG-H870 mediante Tapatalk
          Last edited by pepecarlos; 09-19-2017, 16:22.

Comment

Guys, in the last version of youtube app video is stuck when it's 1080p@60fps. Any solution?

Comment

I haven't been able to get 60fps on YouTube. Just up to 1080p @30fps flawless by adding the following underneath the very last line in the build.prop file:

sys.display=3840x2160

I also sideloaded the tv box friendly Android TV version of the Youtube app alongside the default YT app and up to 1080p @30 fps works flawlessly there as well. I saw a new YT video by Dave Dennett last night that claims a new 3rd party YT app called NewPipe can get 4K YT support on any 4k capable Android device without any DRM nonsense. Haven't tested it myself yet but it sounds like it could be a game changer.
              ​​​

Comment

Originally posted by Kodimailbox2017 View Post
                I haven't been able to get 60fps on YouTube. Just up to 1080p @30fps flawless by adding the following underneath the very last line in the build.prop file:

sys.display=3840x2160

I also sideloaded the tv box friendly Android TV version of the Youtube app alongside the default YT app and up to 1080p @30 fps works flawlessly there as well. I saw a new YT video by Dave Dennett last night that claims a new 3rd party YT app called NewPipe can get 4K YT support on any 4k capable Android device without any DRM nonsense. Haven't tested it myself yet but it sounds like it could be a game changer.
                ​​​
                I have tried adding the build.prop entry and now it does not boot, any idea how to fix it?

Comment

Originally posted by pepecarlos View Post

I have tried adding the build.prop entry and now it does not boot, any idea how to fix it?
                  Factory reset with pin method

Comment

This is what I used:- sys.display-size=3840x2160
                    Cheers
                    Kevin

Comment

Ok thanks,

Finally only could repair it installing the firmware again (under linux, under windows 10 impossible)

Comment

Hi friends!!
                        Is there any way to see the TX2 R2 files on my PC using usb cable??
                        And how I update the firmware with a micro SD card???
                        It only recognizes .zip files???
                        And, someone could upload the original build.proper file??
                        I don't have a usb to usb cable to rewrite the firmware!!!
                        Last edited by Neoguto; 12-03-2017, 20:36.

Comment

Does this box support screen mirroring? I read that it doesn't have a miracast, but is there an app that I can download from Google play to use it for screen mirroring?

Comment

In Last firmware "Android 7.1.2" you can enable CEC support on display settings-HDMI , but when return to main menu option is greyed aout again and does not work.

Comment

Here's the latest Android 7.1.2 firmware if anyone needs it http://tanix-box.mailrelay-iv.es/mai...504a1a58085205

Comment

Hello, can anyone provide me the .zip file of the marshmallow rom (6.0) of this device. I flashed 7.1 via recovery and it gave an error and now it is stuck on "android" screen. PC refuses to detect the device although I have Installed drivers and short pins too (Windows 10 x64). Please help.

Comment

Working...
                                X