firmware update for two box different

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

firmware update for two box different

hi all the forum, i have a problem with two box android and i will want upgrade to last firmware. i attach the photo of box and if possible i want instruction for upgrade, because i don't want brik. now i cannot buy another box. at the end of year i change box. i wait your reply. thanks.
    You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 2 photos.

Originally posted by giancai View Post
    hi all the forum, i have a problem with two box android and i will want upgrade to last firmware. i attach the photo of box and if possible i want instruction for upgrade, because i don't want brik. now i cannot buy another box. at the end of year i change box. i wait your reply. thanks.
    Hi ,

can you please give the Names of the Boxes , are they both 1/8GB Boxes or what ???

the Boxes are not bricked is that correct ??? you only searching for new Firmwares ???

greetings / gefattern

Comment

Hi, the first one seems to be a MXQ 4K 1/8GB with a Rockchip 3229
      the second one a Scishion V88 with the same specs

Comment

Originally posted by Centro Marino View Post

Hi , it looks like , but to be sure the Owner has to report , greetings / gefattern

Comment

Originally posted by Centro Marino View Post

yes.... i confirm the product.....thanks. i search a new firmware good because the firmware attually installed have a bug. google play store, it's not start and i cannot install app, after crasch continually.

Comment

help me please....

Comment

help me please....
              Hi did you download the firmware already? Thats the first thing you have to do, google your box firmware, and download it.

Comment

I don't have download firmware....i don't know where i can download firmware ok and instruction...can you help me please? i don't want Brick a box. Also a firmware different from original, custom ROM. The important that's ok. Thanks Advance.... help me

Comment

Hi try to follow this guide for the scshion https://mxqproject.com/tutorial-scis...ecovery-guide/ . Just do it with patience and following exactly what they tell you. For a custom ROM you will have to research online and always recheck that the one you choose will work on your device. About the bricking the box part, it happens mostly if you don't follow instructions or don't research enough, but even if you do it could happen.

I don't understand one thing, do your boxes work? If they do and you are still not that confortable doing that yourself better leave them the way they are. Just my opinion, chees

Comment

thanks mister, for reply, but i don't want recovery... i would like change firmware....the boxes work, but they have problems with the firmware. while they are switched on, message goes out: this application has been shut down, and it also does not let me go to the playstore. if I click it does not go forward. I wanted to change firmware, but I do not want a custom rom.

Comment

thanks mister, for reply, but i don't want recovery... i would like change firmware....the boxes work, but they have problems with the firmware. while they are switched on, message goes out: this application has been shut down, and it also does not let me go to the playstore. if I click it does not go forward. I wanted to change firmware, but I do not want a custom rom.
                      Hi ,

please read the Link "CentroMarino" posted right , all you need is there linked ,

with this Guide you can flash your Box , it is not a RECOVERY , in this chase it

means restore your Box , good luck / gefattern

Comment

but can i use the same link for my two box?

Comment

but can i use the same link for my two box?
                          Hi ,

what did he wrote in Post #9 , for the Scishion , think he means only the one , or are the Specs of the other

Box the same , same Wifichip .... , think not , good luck / gefattern

Comment

Working...
                          X