Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Help with Mini HK1 Firmware

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

    Help with Mini HK1 Firmware

    I purchased a Mini HK1 RK3229 2GB-16GB TV Box Android 8.1 online that came with SuperUser app for root. The box was working fine, I tried to install SuperSU app, and it asked for reboot. Once I rebooted I got stuck at boot. I am hoping I can get the firmware to fix it, or if you recommend some other way to reset it.

    I tried to find the firmware online with no luck at all! The Build is (RK322x_box-userdebug 8.1.0 OPM5.171019.019 eng.user.20180825.171904 test-keys). I have a friend that has the same box, is it possible to somehow extract the image.

    #2
    I have tried the firmware in (Alfawise A8 TV BOX Rockchip 3229 Android 8.1 - 2/16GB 2.4G WiFi 100Mbps Support 4K H.265) post because the build looked very similar. It flashed, but it doesn't boot at all.

    Comment


      #3
      If you find out let me know too.

      Comment


        #4
        Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
        I purchased a Mini HK1 RK3229 2GB-16GB TV Box Android 8.1 online that came with SuperUser app for root. The box was working fine, I tried to install SuperSU app, and it asked for reboot. Once I rebooted I got stuck at boot. I am hoping I can get the firmware to fix it, or if you recommend some other way to reset it.

        I tried to find the firmware online with no luck at all! The Build is (RK322x_box-userdebug 8.1.0 OPM5.171019.019 eng.user.20180825.171904 test-keys). I have a friend that has the same box, is it possible to somehow extract the image.
        Hi ,

        sounds not nice , but your Friend can make a Backup of the Image with

        AndroidTool2.35 or higher , then you can flash back your Rom ,

        but it must for sure the same Box , same Specs & Chips ,

        good luck / gefattern

        Comment


          #5
          Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
          I purchased a Mini HK1 RK3229 2GB-16GB TV Box Android 8.1 online that came with SuperUser app for root. The box was working fine, I tried to install SuperSU app, and it asked for reboot. Once I rebooted I got stuck at boot. I am hoping I can get the firmware to fix it, or if you recommend some other way to reset it.

          I tried to find the firmware online with no luck at all! The Build is (RK322x_box-userdebug 8.1.0 OPM5.171019.019 eng.user.20180825.171904 test-keys). I have a friend that has the same box, is it possible to somehow extract the image.
          I have same box same problem! and same build number! let me know if you find any solution! and please upload the backup firmware that you are going to take from your friends box!

          Comment


            #6

            Comment


              #7
              My situation was different as it was not booting at all. If you have recovery running, what happens if you just wipe/reset the box? I did end up doing a image dumb and flashed every partition by itself in (AndroidTool 2.38).
              The issue is the image I got from my friend had all his accounts and some apps that he moved to system, so I won't be able to share the files publicly. I am not sure if it will help if I share these files or not (Parameters, uboot, baseparameter, oem, misc, vendor, RK3188Loader.bin, boot). let me know if that would work. I will look into getting a cleaned system image as well.

              Comment


                #8
                Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
                My situation was different as it was not booting at all. If you have recovery running, what happens if you just wipe/reset the box? I did end up doing a image dumb and flashed every partition by itself in (AndroidTool 2.38).
                The issue is the image I got from my friend had all his accounts and some apps that he moved to system, so I won't be able to share the files publicly. I am not sure if it will help if I share these files or not (Parameters, uboot, baseparameter, oem, misc, vendor, RK3188Loader.bin, boot). let me know if that would work. I will look into getting a cleaned system image as well.
                after wipe/reset i reboot and still it stuck into bootloop!

                Comment


                  #9
                  Originally posted by ashwink View Post

                  after wipe/reset i reboot and still it stuck into bootloop!
                  should i try to wipe cache partition?

                  Comment


                    #10
                    Yes

                    Comment


                      #11
                      Originally posted by hapishyguy View Post
                      Yes
                      just tryed.. no use! it still stuck on bootloop!

                      Comment


                        #12
                        Ok, I will do you a favor! I will backup my box first, and and reset it, redumb a clean image, and send it here. I will try to do it today.

                        Keep in mind you will need male-male usb cable, and androidtool 2.38 to flash those partitions.

                        Comment


                          #13
                          Originally posted by Beho86 View Post
                          Ok, I will do you a favor! I will backup my box first, and and reset it, redumb a clean image, and send it here. I will try to do it today.

                          Keep in mind you will need male-male usb cable, and androidtool 2.38 to flash those partitions.
                          Thank you my friend!

                          Comment


                            #14
                            Here you go, I uploaded it here:
                            https://www.mediafire.com/file/f3vqy...d_8.1.rar/file

                            Comment


                              #15
                              Is that a plain official rom with no junk?

                              Comment

                              Working...
                              X