[ROM] Android 9.0 Alfawise A8

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

[ROM] Android 9.0 Alfawise A8

Hello, this is my first post and I bring you a surprise. Android 9.0 for our devices provided by email support from Alfawise, incredible firmware, very stable and snappy with an all new incredible interface. I also provide the tool to flash the device correctly (Alfawise didnt provide one).

ANDROID 9.0 DOWNLOAD FOR ALFAWISE A8

https://mega.nz/#!8Yl1GQLK!yIdU2MXHf...8Up28d_mMTVxaM

The link contains the ROM and the tool to install the update. To do this, you need a USB A (male) to USB C cable(male) in a modern computer or a USB A (male) to USB A (male) You need something push the reset button inside the AV hole With the power removed we press the reset button and with the Alfawise A8 connected to the PC in the USB port number 4 with the label: USB-4 and we now connect the power cable and start the application provided. Within the flashing application we load the ROM and choose to restore as the option.

REMEMBER TO DO A BACKUP

I hope you like it.

The new interface looks awesome!

This firmware work on Alfawise A8 Pro ?

Comment

Nice rom. But Remote is not working on MXQ Pro 4k. Also Launcher is from ATV 6 not ATV9

Comment

God bless you Brask!

I finally have ? working TV BOX. Mine A8 was faulty and was playing videos with lag, even 720p so I did not use it at all.
        I came across this post by accident, and decided to give it a try!

Now playback is still not perfect, but it is bearable

Btw, I contacted Gearbest support and the answer was there is no Android 9 rom...

Regards!

Comment

Originally posted by Brask View Post
          Hello, this is my first post and I bring you a surprise. Android 9.0 for our devices provided by email support from Alfawise, incredible firmware, very stable and snappy with an all new incredible interface. I also provide the tool to flash the device correctly (Alfawise didnt provide one).

ANDROID 9.0 DOWNLOAD FOR ALFAWISE A8

https://mega.nz/#!8Yl1GQLK!yIdU2MXHf...8Up28d_mMTVxaM

The link contains the ROM and the tool to install the update. To do this, you need a USB A (male) to USB C cable(male) in a modern computer or a USB A (male) to USB A (male) You need something push the reset button inside the AV hole With the power removed we press the reset button and with the Alfawise A8 connected to the PC in the USB port number 4 with the label: USB-4 and we now connect the power cable and start the application provided. Within the flashing application we load the ROM and choose to restore as the option.

REMEMBER TO DO A BACKUP

I hope you like it.

The new interface looks awesome!
          This firmware work on mx9?

Comment

It is for all Alfawise A8 devices, other brands and models I donĀ“t think it will work.

Comment

Originally posted by borutlape View Post
              God bless you Brask!

I finally have ? working TV BOX. Mine A8 was faulty and was playing videos with lag, even 720p so I did not use it at all.
              I came across this post by accident, and decided to give it a try!

Now playback is still not perfect, but it is bearable

Btw, I contacted Gearbest support and the answer was there is no Android 9 rom...

Regards!
              Thanks!

I was provided the ROM from Alfawise support via email, I asked them for a new ROM and they provided this one.

Anyone wanting to customize a LineageOS for our devices?

Comment

Would this ROM work on a 1gb RAM device? I have the MXQ-4K version (not the Pro version which has 2 gb RAM). Don't want to brick it so if someone knows, please let me know.

Comment

Originally posted by canbonbon View Post
                  Would this ROM work on a 1gb RAM device? I have the MXQ-4K version (not the Pro version which has 2 gb RAM). Don't want to brick it so if someone knows, please let me know.
                  As I have commented before, it is for Alfawise A8, all other devices I have no idea, I risked mine for the rest, did a backup first, do the same and make your contribution to the community. Thank you.

Comment

Hi this is my first post. I installed this rom on a 4k mxq pro, 1gb ram and 8gb rom. Everything works fine except the remote only works power. I tried to joke a bit with the .kl files but nothing to do. Anyone know a method how to do it? Thanks and sorry for my bad english.

Comment

Hi. Its my first post....
                      So, i`m unable to install new ROM. Right after "Reset Device Start" an error occurs "Download Firmware Fail".
                      when i try with original ROM, everything is fine.
                      Any guesses?
                      Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by michalos View Post
                        This firmware work on Alfawise A8 Pro ?
                        Did you try?
                        Does anyone know if it's working on Alfawise A8 pro 5G?

Comment

Originally posted by KM5 View Post
                          Hi. Its my first post....
                          So, i`m unable to install new ROM. Right after "Reset Device Start" an error occurs "Download Firmware Fail".
                          when i try with original ROM, everything is fine.
                          Any guesses?
                          Thanks!
                          Have you used the provided tools to do so? What OS? Maybe you can try again?

Comment

Originally posted by gary_t View Post

Did you try?
                            Does anyone know if it's working on Alfawise A8 pro 5G?
                            Make a backup of your current firmware and try

Comment

Originally posted by Brask View Post

Make a backup of your current firmware and try
                              Looks like I will give a try without backup. After little experimenting, I installed SuperSu (Android 8) and after restarting, it got stuck into bootloop. Now rather than resetting, I will install the new ROM. Let's hope everything works!

Comment

Working...
                              X