H96 MAX RK3318 Android 9.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

mistermish2000
    You could try a ROM from DMSsRU as described earlier in this thread. Maybe it has support for your chip. The standard v3a worked fine for me:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...h06v_D5Yol9KvE

Comment

Originally posted by Boxer View Post
      mistermish2000
      You could try a ROM from DMSsRU as described earlier in this thread. Maybe it has support for your chip. The standard v3a worked fine for me:

https://drive.google.com/drive/folde...h06v_D5Yol9KvE
      Thanks a lot man. Just one thing. From your link I can see two v3a. Which one is Standard, nOC or OCVR?

Comment

mistermish2000
        One in non-overclocked (std) and the other is with overclocked CPU for the more adventures.

Comment

mistermish2000
          One in non-overclocked (std) and the other is with overclocked CPU for the more adventures.
          Thank you very much for the help. I will try the FW when I get time and will post a little Feedback after that.

Comment

mistermish2000
            Just wanted to let you know it didn't work. The seller is sending me Firmwares last one months and none of them worked. I think there is no solution for that. They just f up this device with different chips. I searched a lot in the web & tried almost everything. Nothing worked. I don't think they have any warranty policy or something like that. I am trying to find that out now.
            Anyway thanks a lot for your help. And of course I will look forward if anybody have any solution next time.

Comment

Originally posted by mistermish2000 View Post

Just wanted to let you know it didn't work. The seller is sending me Firmwares last one months and none of them worked. I think there is no solution for that. They just f up this device with different chips. I searched a lot in the web & tried almost everything. Nothing worked. I don't think they have any warranty policy or something like that. I am trying to find that out now.
              Anyway thanks a lot for your help. And of course I will look forward if anybody have any solution next time.
              Yes this is much unfortunate. DMSsRU is referring to a v3b ROM but I haven't been able to locate it. Your WIFI chip model is discussed on the 4pda forum and this v3b ROM could possibly have the driver for it.

"Viel gluck" with your struggle anyways!

Comment

hey guys.. which one is better, the v3a noc or the v3a ocvr?

Comment

Originally posted by jam24ph View Post
                  hey guys.. which one is better, the v3a noc or the v3a ocvr?
                  Well, over-clocked VPU's & RAM normally generates more heat with possibly shorter life times. The RK3318 already generates a lot of heat.
                  I only have experience with the v3a noc and it runs very well on this box. DMSsRU has managed to lower the CPU speed at idle to reduce heat when not in use.

Read the builds.txt for more info. In the end it's up to you to decide what is best for you.

Comment

Well, over-clocked VPU's & RAM normally generates more heat with possibly shorter life times. The RK3318 already generates a lot of heat.
                    I only have experience with the v3a noc and it runs very well on this box. DMSsRU has managed to lower the CPU speed at idle to reduce heat when not in use.

Read the builds.txt for more info. In the end it's up to you to decide what is best for you.
                    thank you.. sir one thing, upon flashing the rom on the factory tool, which mode do you choose, the upgrade, or the restore?

Comment

thank you.. sir one thing, upon flashing the rom on the factory tool, which mode do you choose, the upgrade, or the restore?
                      You should select "Restore".

Comment

"Viel gluck" with your struggle anyways!
                        Hey Boxer, like always Danke dir viel mals. I did not found the DMSsRU's v3b Firmware anywhere. It should have been on the same link which you gave me, but I think it has been deleted or not shared.

Anyway, I am Posting another link of a video I made about the problem. Just take a look if you want. Rather than that if you have an account in 4pda then you can also post there. I tried to make an accout, but couldn't type the Varification from image as its in Russian Language. I just thought maybe you have one. The seller wrote me that it has one year warranty and I should ship it to them, but the thing is everything they wrote as detail is wrong. Even the price and item. So I am not sure If its safe without any official Information. At the end I am holding on this box. At least LAN works for now. Wifi works but doesn't connect. Just have a look at this link:

Comment

Anyway, I am Posting another link of a video I made about the problem. Just take a look if you want. Rather than that if you have an account in 4pda then you can also post there. I tried to make an accout, but couldn't type the Varification from image as its in Russian Language. I just thought maybe you have one. The seller wrote me that it has one year warranty and I should ship it to them, but the thing is everything they wrote as detail is wrong. Even the price and item. So I am not sure If its safe without any official Information. At the end I am holding on this box. At least LAN works for now. Wifi works but doesn't connect. Just have a look at this link:
                          https://drive.google.com/file/d/15CS...w?usp=drivesdk
                          Sorry but I have no account at this forum. Have you tried to connect to your phone acting as a mobile hotspot? Did the wifi work before you changed the original firmware? Maybe there is a defective circuit after all...

?????I have seen with my other Tanix tx6s box that it sometimes fails to connect similar to your video but it connects anyhow in the background.

Comment

Try restore mode. I did it some days ago. Take a look at this video: https://youtu.be/zjga9Ck5PdY

Comment

Have you tried to connect to your phone acting as a mobile hotspot? Did the wifi work before you changed the original firmware?
                              I tried with mobile hotspot and it doesn't work also and yes it did worked before without any problem. The problem just started after I flashed I think a Firmware for green & Black Board provided by the seller.

Comment

I tried with mobile hotspot and it doesn't work also and yes it did worked before without any problem. The problem just started after I flashed I think a Firmware for green & Black Board provided by the seller.
                                When looking at h96tvbox.com your wp6334 wifi chip is not mentioned so your unit might be a clone from some other vendor. Regardless you can try to get in contact with them to see if they have more info even though the chance they will respond is slim.

Good luck mate!

Comment

Working...
                                X