Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SCISHION V88 Mini III TV Box RK3328- 2/8GB 2.4 WiFi Fast Lan.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I bought the Piano version which is RK3328 with 4gb ram and 16gb rom from china market, the latest firmware version is dated Nov 2017, but can't log in Google account, always displayed error to sign in Google, where to get a bug fixed firmware? I checked latest firmware at http://www.scishiontvbox.com/, but once click the picture of V88 Mini III piano, it's 404 error, can someone give me a tip how to get the bug-fixed firmware or someone I can approach to get some support.

Comment

hello
      so many questions but no answer.... i hope some expert leave hear
      my 2/8 version dont have any power light when i turn on. but if i plug usb to pc and box light is on , blue or red it depends.
      is this a power adapter issue or some other problem with box?
      there is no picture if i connect hdmi to tv with power from usb cabel....

Comment

Originally posted by ententini View Post
        hello
        so many questions but no answer.... i hope some expert leave hear
        my 2/8 version dont have any power light when i turn on. but if i plug usb to pc and box light is on , blue or red it depends.
        is this a power adapter issue or some other problem with box?
        there is no picture if i connect hdmi to tv with power from usb cabel....
        USB won't give enough power on some devices to connect to tv, you need to use the power adaptor.
        The LED light can be disabled or enabled by the manufacturer depending on the circumstances in the firmware.
        But that will be the least of your problems after you discover all the software ones.

Comment

box worked for some time, like 5 months now. as i read on the internet some people have problem with this power adapter, and also with overheating, i will see if i can do something about that , because i notice that box give some extra heat . i will try with another adapter that is for netbox 95x, hope it is the same value

Comment

Working...
          X