MVR9 RK3328 LibreELEC Release

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

thanks a lot to clarify !
    i thought that deinterlacing would have been implemented/merged at the nighltlys...so i will wait for kwiboo releases instead. by the way...thanks a lot to all developers and rom developers.
    its unbelivable how much the rockchip boxes improved in the last weeks...!

greets from germany

Comment

Mo123, I gave your port of LibeELEC on to (SCISHION AI ONE) a try, but it would not complete installing. I get a ton of codes scrolling, but it stops at "secondary start kernel".. I have tried a lot of different ports but only found one that works....... Even then it was not really usable..........
      MK818B, T428, ATV 1220, CS918S, TV01, S89H, R89, ADT-1, MK808B Plus, MINIX X8-H Plus, Tronsmart Orion R68

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I will send you the dtb later, then you can test if it works on the Kwiboo build to fix the remote and LED.
        already extracted your dtb file from an older build. remote is working and Blue LED not blinking anymore

waiting for your new releases now (LE and Android)

Comment

new kwiboo build is done. Installed this : http://kwiboo.libreelec.tv/test/Libr...3-box-trn9.tar

Unfortunately remote doesn´t work anymore and LED is blinking again after restart.

Do you have a fixed dtb file mo123 ?

edit :

found a copy from your special dtb file. It is still working. LED and remote ok
          Last edited by bylderup; 07-01-2018, 17:27.

Comment

Originally posted by bylderup View Post
            new kwiboo build is done. Installed this : http://kwiboo.libreelec.tv/test/Libr...3-box-trn9.tar

Unfortunately remote doesn´t work anymore and LED is blinking again after restart.

Do you have a fixed dtb file mo123 ?

edit :

found a copy from your special dtb file. It is still working. LED and remote ok
            I will just check if the mpeg2 and kernel can be updated then I will make a new image also with working remote and LED.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

I will just check if the mpeg2 and kernel can be updated then I will make a new image also with working remote and LED.
              Thank you. Great.

I have noticed, that live tv channels with h264 1440x1080 have problems with in german "Laufschrift" I think the english word is ticker tape. Can´t be read because it´s flickering.
              TV has 1980x1080i 50Hz Resolution.

And another thing, Marcel Veldts Spotify Addon is starting fine, but Audio sounds like defective walkman in the dustbin.

Maybe you have a solution for this.

Comment

Originally posted by bylderup View Post

Thank you. Great.

I have noticed, that live tv channels with h264 1440x1080 have problems with in german "Laufschrift" I think the english word is ticker tape. Can´t be read because it´s flickering.
                TV has 1980x1080i 50Hz Resolution.

And another thing, Marcel Veldts Spotify Addon is starting fine, but Audio sounds like defective walkman in the dustbin.

Maybe you have a solution for this.
                The deinterlacing support seems was missing in yesterdays image.
                Hope kwiboo will release a new image soon, it might fix that problem.
                I will try to test Spotify later.

Please test your live tv on the new ROM.
                http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...t-rom-by-mo123

You can also uninstall the Kodi installed and try this one
                Remember to activate the resolutions in System Display Whitelist, the delay to around 2.0 seconds and in Video Playback Settings, Adjust frame-rate to 'On Start/Stop'.
                http://mirrors.kodi.tv/nightlies/and...-arm64-v8a.apk
                If there is no difference, uninstall it again and reinstall the one from /system/vendor/bundled_uninstall_back-app/Kodi since it supports 10-bit H264
                and have better auto frame-rate support.

If there is a problem
                Enable root by going to More Settings, About device, click 5 times on build number, then go to Developer Settings, Enable Root, device will restart.
                Install Syslog app, give it root permission.
                Enable debug logging in Kodi Settings and play videos with the problem.
                Then send me the log, from Kodi's folder in /data. The folder will be hidden so activate show hidden files in MiXplorer or other file manager.
                In Syslog app, get the logs and also send the zip file to me.
                Then I can check if there are any remaining problems and try to get it fixed.
                Last edited by mo123; 07-02-2018, 04:39.

Comment

New LibreELEC release for MVR9 RK3328 - 2 July 2018
                  - Fixed ir remote
                  - Fixed Blue LED BLibking
                  - Added MCE and other Media Center remotes support
                  4K HDR is working great now

Please change the system resolution to 1080p@60hz instead of using the default 3840x2160 on a 4K tv as it works much faster and eliminates green stripes that appear sometimes on a 4K tv in the background.

https://mega.nz/#!RU9lkSjJ!uSXEmPfw4...EPER7g9ZVkvV0c

Comment

giving it a run now Mo.... cant seem to install simple iptv addon for my iptv.... dependancy thing ? ... and of course thanks for the work.

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                      giving it a run now Mo.... cant seem to install simple iptv addon for my iptv.... dependancy thing ? ... and of course thanks for the work.
                      Check if this works that I built
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

or this one with multiple m3u support I found
                      MEGA provides free cloud storage with convenient and powerful always-on privacy. Claim your free 20GB now

Comment

got both of those thanks mo... but at the moment cant get new firm to boot on box... done a couple of times but no booting ?

Comment

first simple zip works fine... will also try other... cheers

Comment

the multi simple iptv wont install... so using the first....

Comment

Originally posted by m1pnk View Post
                              the multi simple iptv wont install... so using the first....
                              The first post now has all the PVR addons I built.

Comment

To update Kwiboo LibreELEC 1 July build

Follow the instructions for a tar update

Hi, Anyone may explain me or post a link about to learn the procedure of how to update a build from a .tar file? Thank you guil70

Download the tar update

Changes:

- Latest kodi and a change to keep using YCbCr 4:4:4 mode after the first video has stopped
                                - Latest rockchip + LSK-android + stable 4.4.139 kernel
                                - FFmpeg updated to 4.0.1-Kodi
                                - Switch to use a different VPU kernel driver, seems more stable at the cost of less performance for 4k 50/60fps
                                - HDMI audio will now use Auto CTS mode, may help with AC3/DTS, audio dropouts

I will build a single image later to combine the changes.

Comment

Working...
                                X