X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lock the post 62 on http://freaktab.com/forum/tv-player-...fast-lan/page5

Comment

Originally posted by Ac2n View Post
      Hi Fatso485, try flash in maskrom mode, you must switch on the motherboard 2 pin and boot.. You can see that on this forum..
      Try flash the previous Oreo firmware, not the R1 or R2, maybe..
      For me the only firmware that's working is that's of December 2017, Android 7, rooted..
      Good Luck..
      ​​​​​​
      1-is maskrom mode a stand alone app? can i do it with rockchip batch tool?
      2- why do i need to do the crazy motherboard jtag thing hack if the batch tool recognize and flash my box?
      3-i dont know the 8.1 rom that came with my box its not anywhere. the only 8.1 rom out there are the r1 and r2 roms
      4-does it really take only 1 minute to flash the 1.5gb image? perhaps something went wrong

Comment

Ok, I will try helping you..
        For boot in maskrom mode, see the post 62 in the link.. you must open the box for make a switch on the motherboard like you can see on post 62.. plug usb in USB port 4.. rockchip batch tools see the box in maskrom mode.. then you must erase flash.. also you can flash firmware..
        You can find 3 firmware of Android 8.1, the first one is the firmware of Avril 2018, the 2 other are R1 and R2 of may 2018.. try the first one..
        Good luck..

Comment

I think you can flash firmware only with factory tool v1.6, try it..

Comment

does anybody knows the link to the 8.1 rom that came originally with my box. youre saying its the april release. i searched but only found the broken r1/r2 releases

both rockchip batch tool and factory tool behave the same way. they flash the phone in less than 1 minute

Comment

Hi,
              Have you try this one..

Comment

Comment

С помощью этой утилиты, компьютера и карты памяти 2гб+ делаете загрузочный образ для обновления,вставляете в коробку,включаете в розетку и тв бокс сам обновится и запустится.
                  Last edited by koyur61; 06-20-2018, 16:36.

Comment

Originally posted by koyur61 View Post
                    С помощью этой утили, компьютера и карты памяти 2гб+ делаете загрузочный образ для обновления,вставляете в коробку,включаете в розетку и tv box сам обновится и запустится.
                    Is this work really? Is this work for MX10 7.1 Nougat?
                    Ето работает ? Работает ли для MX10 7.1 Nougat?

Comment

Ok, I will try helping you..
                      For boot in maskrom mode, see the post 62 in the link.. you must open the box for make a switch on the motherboard like you can see on post 62.. plug usb in USB port 4.. rockchip batch tools see the box in maskrom mode.. then you must erase flash.. also you can flash firmware..
                      You can find 3 firmware of Android 8.1, the first one is the firmware of Avril 2018, the 2 other are R1 and R2 of may 2018.. try the first one..
                      Good luck..

after doing step two from post 62. the mx10 box start appearing as blue icon instead of green. after finishing the flash process it gets stuck at the boot screen no matter how long i wait

whats the difference between green icon or blue icon anyway

this is so frustrating. not sure what im doing wrong

Comment

Originally posted by fatso485 View Post

after doing step two from post 62. the mx10 box start appearing as blue icon instead of green. after finishing the flash process it gets stuck at the boot screen no matter how long i wait

whats the difference between green icon or blue icon anyway

this is so frustrating. not sure what im doing wrong

OK I will try to be more explicit..
                        1. Unplug USB
                        2. Start RK Factory tool v1.6, it's say No Device Connected..
                        3. Make a switch for boot in maskrom, and in same time connect USB 4 to PC, RK Factory tool say Device Connected in maskrom. You can release the switch.
                        4. With RK Factory tool make a Erase Flash
                        5. Now you can flash your firmware.

You say you have bought Mx10 on Android 8 but I think that's update of first rom and it's possible that you must install Android 7 rom in first and Android 8 over..
                        Try http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...0_20171208.img first..
                        Other things, try re-install driver when box is plug on PC..

Good Luck

Comment

OK I will try to be more explicit..
                          1. Unplug USB
                          2. Start RK Factory tool v1.6, it's say No Device Connected..
                          3. Make a switch for boot in maskrom, and in same time connect USB 4 to PC, RK Factory tool say Device Connected in maskrom. You can release the switch.
                          4. With RK Factory tool make a Erase Flash
                          5. Now you can flash your firmware.

You say you have bought Mx10 on Android 8 but I think that's update of first rom and it's possible that you must install Android 7 rom in first and Android 8 over..
                          Try http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...0_20171208.img first..
                          Other things, try re-install driver when box is plug on PC..

Good Luck
                          i got the device in maskrom
                          but at step 4. i dont see the erase flash option. there is a "upgrade" and "restore" option if i select restore it flashes the 7.1 rom automatically after formating the chip. the whole process takes only 1minute and 20 seconds

when i try to run the box it gets stuck at the boot screen forever with red light from the box.(it used to get stuck at boot but with blue light.

still no go.

ill try the same process with different rom

update: when i put the box to maskrom mode and restore the MX10 RK3328.1_8189-6051_20180418_r1.img., the device gets stuck in boot screen but the box LED is in blue now

how long does the inital boot takes i waited almost 10 minutes but no go
                          Last edited by fatso485; 06-24-2018, 19:48.

Comment

Hmm, ok.
                            Sorry, for erase flash I used RK Android Tools v2.39.. Use this app for erase and flash firmware Android 7. 1 (for me, now it's better to stay on this firmware..)
                            If you want Android 8.1 reflash correct firmware with RK factory tools v1.6 with upgrade option..

The first reboot is very long in fact.. wait.. wait again and see..

Good luck..
                            Last edited by Ac2n; 06-26-2018, 07:50.

Comment

Hello, Fatso I have exactly same problem as you, pls. mask mode flash help you?

if I flash in mask mode 8.1 r1 box stay in blue led light - no boot progress
                              If I flash in mask mode http://geekbuying.mediafire.com/file...0_20171208.img box stay in red led light also no boot progress

I´m angry, nothing working...

My device PASS 2018/05/05
                              Last edited by huniak; 06-27-2018, 05:56.

Comment

Hello huniak,
                                if your device is PASS 2018/05/05, you must install the update r2 with RK Factory Tool v1.6.

Comment

Working...
                                X