• Show
Clear All

That's good news. I'm looking forward to it?Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by estival View Post
      That's good news. I'm looking forward to it?Thanks
      Hi

Here is the new AndroidTV 10 firmware.
      You can use AptoideTV to install AndroidTV apps or sideload apk files from storage and access them in the AppDrawer, 1st banner on the homescreen.
      Station P1 AndroidTV 10 Firmware https://i.ibb.co/xfkdNF8/Homescreen.jpg Changelog v1.0 Add AndroidTV bootanimation Fix ATV Play Store Fix Youtube VP9 freezes Add Ad-blocker(blocks > 300000 sites) Add Kodi, Nova VideoPlayer, SmartTube Next, MiXplorer apps Grant storage permission for installed apps Changed default

Comment

Will the ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2-POE expansion card work with Android installed?

Comment

Originally posted by smtit View Post
          Will the ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2-POE expansion card work with Android installed?
          I'm not sure but can find out for you next week.
          It will be easy to add it if not currently working.

Comment

Thank you very much. I'm not such a strong user, but I would like to have an extended board.

Comment

??????? ????? ?????. ???????, ??? ??????? ????????? MEZZ ?? Android?

Comment

??????? ????? ?????. ???????, ??? ??????? ????????? MEZZ ?? Android?
                ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2-POE can work with ROC-PC-RK3399 only.
                Since this firmware is for ROC-RK3399-PC-PLUS with different hardware it can't work.
                Do you have a ROC-PC-RK3399 then it can work on stock Android 10 firmware, I can also check if I can make a ROC-PC-RK3399 Android 10 firmware then.

Comment

I have a Station P1. Is this a ROC-PC-Plus? Sorry, I don't know much about it. I am a regular user, I can only download the firmware and install it.

Comment

I have a Station P1. Is this a ROC-PC-Plus? Sorry, I don't know much about it. I am a regular user, I can only download the firmware and install it.
                    Yes, Station P1 uses similar board than ROC-RK3399-PC-PLUS.
                    This firmware runs on both devices.

But the ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2-POE expansion board for Android only works on the ROC-RK3399-PC(predecessor to ROC-RK3399-PC-PLUS).
                    ROC-RK3399-PC uses RK3399 6-core (A72x2+A53x4) 64-bit processor with a main frequency of up to 1.8GHz. It integrates four-core Mali-T860 GPU with excellent performance.

Comment

Sorry. So we'll have to sell it. Upset.

Comment

Tell me, is the problem in the drivers or is the board not compatible at all? After all, there are the same connectors on the motherboard. Will any expansion board fit these connectors? How can I connect an ssd m. 2? Without using external connectors.

Comment

Tell me, is the problem in the drivers or is the board not compatible at all? After all, there are the same connectors on the motherboard. Will any expansion board fit these connectors? How can I connect an ssd m. 2? Without using external connectors.
                          Hi

It seems people did manage to use the ROC-PC-RK3399 expansion board with the Station P1
                          but only with Armbian Linux so far.

You have to remove the case and use different screws then it works.

For Android, you will need to put a different u-boot on the SPI flash.
                          I saw some patches for other devices already.
                          Perhaps I can get all the patches and ask others if they can test it.
                          Then you should be possible to boot from USB, EMMC, sd-card, nvme.

Comment

Thanks. I read the entire article and its discussion at the link provided. So far, everything is difficult for me. I already bought the expansion board. I'm waiting for her to arrive. Then I will try all the recommendations for installing it in the case. And I'll think about how to do it technically. I have straight hands, but I will need help in developing and installing patches. I don't think I'm the only one thinking about it. And it will be a help for many.

Comment

Thanks. I read the entire article and its discussion at the link provided. So far, everything is difficult for me. I already bought the expansion board. I'm waiting for her to arrive. Then I will try all the recommendations for installing it in the case. And I'll think about how to do it technically. I have straight hands, but I will need help in developing and installing patches. I don't think I'm the only one thinking about it. And it will be a help for many.
                              Yes, I will ask those guys to make a short summary so it's easier for ordinary people to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by mo123 View Post

??, ? ??????? ???? ????? ??????? ??????? ??????, ????? ??????? ????? ???? ????? ???????.
                                ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2Yesterday
                                ? ??????? ????? ?????????? ROC-RK3399-MEZZ-M2, ????????? ?? ? ???????? ????? ??????? P1, ??????? Android ?? ?? ?????. ???? ?????-?????? ??????? ? ???????

Comment

Working...
                                X