Driver issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Driver issues

Ok I have windows 8.1 and it will not install the drivers to the uoogs unit I have the Samsung s4 drivers installed

how cani get this PC to install the drivers so I can flash roms and such

I have a Asus with windows 8.1 installed and for some reason it will not find the correct drivers for uoogs UT1i installed PdaNet app that let me root it but I can not get RKBatchtool or Rom Flash Tool to see the uoogs system I do have drivers for my Samsung S4 installed hope someone can help.
    I also tried moborobo for drivers but didn't work out is there another way of instealling kernels and roms like Recovery mode?

Comment

There is some problem with 8.1 and drivers that was unresolved as of christmas. So no drivers that I'm aware of are available for 8.1. There are a few posts about it on the forums if you search em out. I ended up using an old laptop with xp on it to install a better rom on my UT1

Comment

Originally posted by megaw View Post
        There is some problem with 8.1 and drivers that was unresolved as of christmas. So no drivers that I'm aware of are available for 8.1. There are a few posts about it on the forums if you search em out. I ended up using an old laptop with xp on it to install a better rom on my UT1
        Thats what I figured

Comment

Working...
        X