Gaming with Emulators

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gaming with Emulators

I am using a K-R42 with Wasser´s Firmware 1.2.3. I want to use thix device a) for watching movies / series from different sources AND b) as a little gaming station =) so i just want to share my experiences

At the moment i am using a simple USB Gamepad (looks like a PS Gamepad)

All Games i tried from the Playstore with native Gamepad support run very well. For those games with no native gamepad support i use the tincore keymapper app. This was very confusing for me at the beginning. The easiest way to set up a game without gamepad support is:

1) start game
    2) take ingame screenshot
    3) make this screenshot your device background
    4) start tincore keymapper
    5) drag and drop the keys the game uses right where they are on the screenshot/background
    6) save as profile
    7) start game again

Now, that i have an old PSX i want to play my old games on my K-R42. i bought the app FPse for android and downloadet the OpenGL plugin (http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1517184 link is in the first post). After switching to the OpenGL plugin the graphics were really good (remember that its only PS1). At the Moment i only tried Tony Hawk 4 because i love this game =)

Last thing i tried was the PPSSPP emulator app. At the moment this is running VERY bad. Does Anybody have any experiences with this app on a TV Box /stick ????

there a just 2 more tips:

The K-R42 has a very small internal storage. There is a possibility to move the game content to an external sd ( i use a 32gb sd card) look here : http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...tronsmart-3188

if you have problems to find games in the playstore, maybe your device is not compatible with it. You can simply "make your device compatible" by changing your identity in the playstore with the app device spoofer. I think the Samsung Galaxy S3 will be good->Gt-I9300

Thank you for sharing the info about tincore and the opengl plugin for ePSe. I will look into ppsspp.

Comment

ePSXe and PPSSPP were two of my best friends back in the day. Playing ps1 games brought me nostalgia and enjoyment. Except when I had to dig inside the setting to fix unplayable pars of the game (Dino Crisis 2 underwater part).

Comment

Valorant for example. I do not like to play games with emulators a lot. So valorant is perfect game for me. Interesting kind of shooter for me and my friends. In Valorant's primary game mode, you play as an agent on a team of five players, facing off against an opposing team of players. There are other game modes, like free-for-all deathmatch, which are great for warming up and practicing with different guns. Also helping is allowed here
        Last edited by Tokyodome; 04-15-2022, 07:46.

Comment

I use Launchbox/Bigbox for my frontend for all my emulators. Right now I'm emulating a variety of platforms and consoles. Here are a couple of screenshots of my setup. The first is Launchbox the second is Bigbox.

Comment

Working...
          X