Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

How to put this arnova 9g2 into recovery???????

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

How to put this arnova 9g2 into recovery???????

Hi guys, I just ask it 'cause I have to installe the finless's rom 1.5 for a friend of mine but I don't just get how to put that tablet into recovery. I tried so many times and maners that I am quiet lost. Please help me guys.
    Thanks

My instruction in my ROM should tell you how to do it. I did not write that for the 9G2 because I do not have one. A user supplied the instructions. But since many have follwed them I assume they are good instructions.

Hopefully someone with a 9G2 will help you.

Bob
    "Pzebacz im, bo nie wiedzą, co czynią"
    "Прости им, они не ведают, что творят"
    "Perdona loro perché non sanno quello che fanno"
    "Vergib ihnen, denn sie wissen nicht, was sie tun"
    "Vergeef hen want ze weten niet wat ze doen"
    "Pardonne-leur car ils ne savent pas ce qu'ils font"
    "Perdónalos porque no saben que lo que hacen"
    "Oprosti im, jer ne znaju što čine"
    "Forgive them as they know not what they do"

Comment

Originally posted by yggdrasil_232 View Post
      Hi guys, I just ask it 'cause I have to installe the finless's rom 1.5 for a friend of mine but I don't just get how to put that tablet into recovery. I tried so many times and maners that I am quiet lost. Please help me guys.
      Thanks
      Hi, you basically need to perform 2 steps:
      - put the tablet into download mode
      - install the USB driver

The problem I faced when trying to do this for the first time is that when the tablet is in download mode, the tablet seems to be OFF. You do not see anything happening on your tablet at all: no sound, no blinking led, no messages, nothing... But while in download mode, the PC can see the USB device, so you can install the drivers and run the flashing tool.

For me the simplest way to put the tablet in download mode is basically to use the Reset button while you are pressing the Menu button as follow:
      - have the tablet OFF
      - press "Menu" and keep it pressed
      - press and release "Reset"
      - release "Menu"

This is how I do it:
      - with the tablet ON connect Tablet and PC through the USB cable
      - switch OFF the tablet
      - use the Menu+Reset button and go into download mode

Now you are in download mode, install the USB driver and the flashing tool should work.

Edit:
      connect the PC and Tablet through USB cable before putting the tablet in download mode
      Last edited by fillab; 05-11-2012, 20:59. Reason: USB cable info

Comment

thanks

Thank you guys for your answers and i'll check and try your method as soon as i can. I'll tell you if it works, hoope it does 'till i have no hair left lol. Thanks again and see you

Comment

Working...
        X