help please

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

help please

Can someone help me get the stock ROM for my next7-p12 bcuz I downloaded wrong ROM and my WiFi don't work my serial number is YFG0913

Originally posted by zLegendBihh View Post
    Can someone help me get the stock ROM for my next7-p12 bcuz I downloaded wrong ROM and my WiFi don't work my serial number is YFG0913
    I've got some newer builds I need to post for the Next7P12s that may work for you.

Do you have the 4G version or the 8G version?

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

thanks

8G

Comment

Regarding Next7P12-8G WIFI

The only complete ROM I currently have for the Next7P12-8G is dated 10-23-13. This is the build the stock ROM I have already released is based on.

For you guys that are having WIFI problems. You need to provide the serial number from the sticker on the back of your tablet or from the box so we can determine when it was manufactured. Then we'll need to find someone with an original ROM that can provide a ROM dump.

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
          The only complete ROM I currently have for the Next7P12-8G is dated 10-23-13. This is the build the stock ROM I have already released is based on.
          Hi, Shaun.

It took me this long for it to sink in. Is that a typo above ("dated 10-23-13")? Or did I miss one of your ROMs somewhere along the way?

I think you meant 10-23-12 (The build.prop I extracted from the ROM I DL'd was from 2012).

(I do think it's a typo, but I'm hoping you have a 2013 Next7P12 ROM thread somewhere around here that I haven't seen yet ;-) )

Thanks for all your work,
          Jesse

Comment

Originally posted by jesterfell View Post
            Hi, Shaun.

It took me this long for it to sink in. Is that a typo above ("dated 10-23-13")? Or did I miss one of your ROMs somewhere along the way?

I think you meant 10-23-12 (The build.prop I extracted from the ROM I DL'd was from 2012).

(I do think it's a typo, but I'm hoping you have a 2013 Next7P12 ROM thread somewhere around here that I haven't seen yet ;-) )

Thanks for all your work,
            Jesse
            Yes, you are correct that was a a typo. The ROM I have posted is dated 10-23-12.

I have since received stock ROM dumps for the Next7P12-8G that are dated 6-18-13 and 8-23-13. I'll be posting these soon, after I compile CWM recovery for the Next7P12-8G and get someone to test it.

I will be discontinuing support for my modded 3e recoveries, as CWM will make it possible to do a Nandroid Backup (and probably even dump bootloaders too) before installing anything, without root. Then, if anything goes wrong in the future, people can restore their Nandroid backup, unless they flashed a bad bootloader, in which case, they'll already have a stock ROM dump to send me.

ShaunMT
            Freaktab Rom Developer

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
              ... I'll be posting these soon, after I compile CWM recovery for the Next7P12-8G and get someone to test it. ...

Looking forward to both, thanks!

Comment

Working...
              X