next7p12-4g Amlogic - available roms

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

next7p12-4g Amlogic - available roms

Hi! I'm new in rooting and roms. Somehow I've been able to root my next7p12-4g Amlogic. Now i'm trying to find roms compatible with my tablet but i'm having no success. its currently running android 4.0.4. The reason I wanted to change roms was because the tablet has been performing slower and slower even after i've done factory resets and all. There aren't any firmware updates available either. does anyone know what i could do for this?

Originally posted by dprssc View Post
    Hi! I'm new in rooting and roms. Somehow I've been able to root my next7p12-4g Amlogic. Now i'm trying to find roms compatible with my tablet but i'm having no success. its currently running android 4.0.4. The reason I wanted to change roms was because the tablet has been performing slower and slower even after i've done factory resets and all. There aren't any firmware updates available either. does anyone know what i could do for this?
    You are correct that there isn't currently anything available.

To the best of my knowledge, I'm the only dev working with these tablets.

I'm working on Cyanogenmod for all of the current Nextbook models and my development is nearing completion.

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Cydia impactor rooted my Next7P12 4G

hi guys, a bit new to android here, i cant remember where i read this ( somewhere on this site ). but i was able to root my tablet with Impactor. just wanted to let you know, i didnt do any real ROM yet, just backup with titanium.

btw, Great site here, if i can help some1, don't hesitate to reply here.

Ben..

Comment

Originally posted by brutal911 View Post
        hi guys, a bit new to android here, i cant remember where i read this ( somewhere on this site ). but i was able to root my tablet with Impactor. just wanted to let you know, i didnt do any real ROM yet, just backup with titanium.

btw, Great site here, if i can help some1, don't hesitate to reply here.

Ben..
        Yeah... cydia impactor should work on any of the amlogic based nextbook models.

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Working...
        X