Best ROM for PipoM9 Pro

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Best ROM for PipoM9 Pro

Hi. I have buy a pipo m9 pro, ans I want to know which ROM is the best for have a tablette fast and without lag or freeze. Thanks for four futur advice.

I will let the users chime in on that one...but I think the Finless ROM is the most stable. My KitKat ROM isn't for beginners. There are too many things that Pipo needs to address in KitKat.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Originally posted by lilp View Post
      Hi. I have buy a pipo m9 pro, ans I want to know which ROM is the best for have a tablette fast and without lag or freeze. Thanks for four futur advice.
      In my opinion Finless 1.5 is the best ROM for it and battery friendly.

Comment

Re: Best ROM for PipoM9 Pro

yes I agree.
        Battery life is amazing : 8 to 10 hours of constant use.

sent from ONDA V972

Comment

Originally posted by ludoke View Post
          In my opinion Finless 1.5 is the best ROM for it and battery friendly.
          Originally posted by skippie View Post
          yes I agree.
          Battery life is amazing : 8 to 10 hours of constant use.

sent from ONDA V972
          Which version of M9 Pro? Wifi only or 3G?
          Does it go to deep sleep?

Comment

It's thé m9 pro wifi only. I have installed the finless ROM, it's more fast, but i have always any lag ans freeze

Envoyé de mon GT-I9300 en utilisant Tapatalk

Comment

It depends on what your definition of "best" is.

My KitKat ROM has its flaws, but there are reports of increased performance. There is no GPS support, though...and multi-user doesn't work. Some other rarely used functions are missing. You just have to do your homework before you flash, because you can easily brick your tablet if you don't flash the loader.bin. Same thing with returning back to Jellybean if you don't like KitKat. YOU MUST flash the loader.bin from the Jellybean ROM to go back.

If you are wanting the most stable ROM for daily use that EVERYTHING WORKS on, then the Finless ROM is the better choice.

If you want to try the newest, hottest firmware (beta), then KitKat maybe worth the risk, but please don't complain about the missing features...they are already well documented, and must be addressed by Pipo. I don't port other ROM's to Pipo tablets...too many headaches...so I just make my ROM's from official Pipo firmware.

I don't have an M9 Pro tablet at the moment, but on my M6 Pro, U8 and very soon my M7 Pro will be running my KitKat ROM's, because I'm quite happy with the performance and the new look. I don't use GPS, anyway.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
              Donate here

Comment

kasty-pipo-m9_pro-422-ota_20131209-rooted4

My m9pro is 3days old and it came with JB 4.2.2 and i flashed it with pipo stock 4.4.2 KK rom and it`s still beta for testing purposes only and half cooked and now i am on kasty-pipo-m9_pro-422-ota_20131209-rooted4

but this rom has a small issue! the bottom navigation bar flashes rapidly sometimes it`s a known bug!

other than that it works pretty good!

so would you recommend me to flash the finless 1.5 rom over this kasty rom?

thank you!

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
                It depends on what your definition of "best" is.

My KitKat ROM has its flaws, but there are reports of increased performance. There is no GPS support, though...and multi-user doesn't work. Some other rarely used functions are missing. You just have to do your homework before you flash, because you can easily brick your tablet if you don't flash the loader.bin. Same thing with returning back to Jellybean if you don't like KitKat. YOU MUST flash the loader.bin from the Jellybean ROM to go back.

If you are wanting the most stable ROM for daily use that EVERYTHING WORKS on, then the Finless ROM is the better choice.

If you want to try the newest, hottest firmware (beta), then KitKat maybe worth the risk, but please don't complain about the missing features...they are already well documented, and must be addressed by Pipo. I don't port other ROM's to Pipo tablets...too many headaches...so I just make my ROM's from official Pipo firmware.

I don't have an M9 Pro tablet at the moment, but on my M6 Pro, U8 and very soon my M7 Pro will be running my KitKat ROM's, because I'm quite happy with the performance and the new look. I don't use GPS, anyway.
                PROUD owner of PiPO M9 Pro
                PiPO P9 best tablet ever owned!!!

PiPO Tablet Freak and Flashaholic!

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
                  My m9pro is 3days old and it came with JB 4.2.2 and i flashed it with pipo stock 4.4.2 KK rom and it`s still beta for testing purposes only and half cooked and now i am on kasty-pipo-m9_pro-422-ota_20131209-rooted4

but this rom has a small issue! the bottom navigation bar flashes rapidly sometimes it`s a known bug!

other than that it works pretty good!

so would you recommend me to flash the finless 1.5 rom over this kasty rom?

thank you!
                  I had kasty ROM installed. I ended bored about having to hard reset it when the tablet went to deep sleep.
                  Now I'm testing 4.2.2 official. But it literally sucks my battery.
                  About an hour of screen on on each full charge.
                  Next Sunday, or maybe tomorrow, I'll install Riley's KK.

Comment

Originally posted by belier View Post
                    I had kasty ROM installed. I ended bored about having to hard reset it when the tablet went to deep sleep.
                    Now I'm testing 4.2.2 official. But it literally sucks my battery.
                    About an hour of screen on on each full charge.
                    Next Sunday, or maybe tomorrow, I'll install Riley's KK.
                    Install Finless 1.5 ,you won't regret it

Comment

i suggest that you and or bob post some screenshots of this rom so we can have a taste before flashing

Comment

Originally posted by Kenneth View Post
                        i suggest that you and or bob post some screenshots of this rom so we can have a taste before flashing
                        What's important to you ,the looks or the fact it's running great with an exellent battery life,that's what most users want,i think.
                        Maybe Bob want to post some screenshots,i won't

Comment

Originally posted by ludoke View Post
                          What's important to you ,the looks or the fact it's running great with an exellent battery life,that's what most users want,i think.
                          Maybe Bob want to post some screenshots,i won't

you are right just asking mate

Comment

Sorry, I don't have an M9 Pro...so I can't do the screen shots.
                            Randy
                            Read my BIO Here
                            Donate here

Comment

Re: Best ROM for PipoM9 Pro

Originally posted by belier View Post
                              Which version of M9 Pro? Wifi only or 3G?
                              Does it go to deep sleep?
                              wifi I got.

sent from Pipo M9 Pro

Comment

Working...
                              X