NX008HD8G front camera zoomed on all video chat apps

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

NX008HD8G front camera zoomed on all video chat apps

I thought the initial problem was the tablet was not supported for the app, but I am not sure as the problem is in Skype-ooVoo-Tango-Paltalk.
    When I use the stock front camera everything is fine, but in the apps the front camera is super zoomed.
    Tablet is rooted with root package & modified stock 3e recovery by shawnmt.
    Anyone have the same problem or a fix?

Originally posted by doebert View Post
    I thought the initial problem was the tablet was not supported for the app, but I am not sure as the problem is in Skype-ooVoo-Tango-Paltalk.
    When I use the stock front camera everything is fine, but in the apps the front camera is super zoomed.
    Sorry, but I don't have any experience using those video chat apps.

Maybe someone else around here does?

ShaunMT
    Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

Originally posted by shaunmt View Post
      Sorry, but I don't have any experience using those video chat apps.

Maybe someone else around here does?

ShaunMT
      Thanks for the quick response ShaunMT & thanks again for your great work.
      There are a lot of sharp developers here and I'm sure someone has a suggestion or solution.
      Not knowing much about the development side it seems to me it could be the method the apps connect to the camera.

Doebert

Comment

Thanks for the quick response ShaunMT & thanks again for your great work.
        There are a lot of sharp developers here and I'm sure someone has a suggestion or solution.
        Not knowing much about the development side it seems to me it could be the method the apps connect to the camera.

Doebert
        I agree, it sounds to me like it is an app related issue, considering the stock camera app works correctly, but maybe someone knows of a setting in those apps that can be adjusted.

ShaunMT
        Freaktab Rom Developer

Subscribe To My Developer Thread For Updates On My Projects: ShaunMT

https://www.paypalobjects.com/en_US/..._donate_SM.gif

Comment

i use oovoo on mine same modle as urs and my wifes to have no problems maby do factory reset clear the cache in the programs for that ap just ideas some times times there is no right way with android just try somthing schaun nows his stuff he might find answer answer try google search for ur issue read what u can thats how i learned some of this stuff no expert by no means but i do ok

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
            i use oovoo on mine same modle as urs and my wifes to have no problems maby do factory reset clear the cache in the programs for that ap just ideas some times times there is no right way with android just try somthing schaun nows his stuff he might find answer answer try google search for ur issue read what u can thats how i learned some of this stuff no expert by no means but i do ok
            Thanks roadkill but......
            1-There is very little info on google (for nextbook) except simular problems with Nexus 7 with skype.
            2-I cleared the cache, removed & reinstalled ooVoo & even tried different versions with no luck.
            3- Then I sucked it up & did a factory reset & only installed ooVoo, but it was the same!
            Do you have a stock rom or is it rooted like mine?

Comment

Thanks roadkill but......
              1-There is very little info on google (for nextbook) except simular problems with Nexus 7 with skype.
              2-I cleared the cache, removed & reinstalled ooVoo & even tried different versions with no luck.
              3- Then I sucked it up & did a factory reset & only installed ooVoo, but it was the same!
              Do you have a stock rom or is it rooted like mine?
              i had a problem with a game that kepet restarting my tablet or ferzing then i rooted it then put the new rom from the xda site were i got the root info then my problem went away u rooted if not try it then flash it it double check to make sure your build date matches for the rom pm shaun mt he can guied u better then i can u
              hes good:-)

Comment

Working...
              X