Can't flash TV01 (not recognized)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Can't flash TV01 (not recognized)

Ok, something went wrong while flashing my TV01 and I'm left with a device that I can't flash. I've tried a lot of different senarios to flash but none seem to recognize it. Does anyone know about the shorting of pins D5 and D6? If so can you explain it to me so I can get up and running again. Thanks in advance.

Originally posted by brick0044 View Post
    Ok, something went wrong while flashing my TV01 and I'm left with a device that I can't flash. I've tried a lot of different senarios to flash but none seem to recognize it. Does anyone know about the shorting of pins D5 and D6? If so can you explain it to me so I can get up and running again. Thanks in advance.
    Do a Google search on how to short pins on chips, take your time ... When you get it back up, stick with the wifi working ROM build for your device ...

Comment

Do you know which chip is the NAND chip? I found this link http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...D-on-the-MK808 and will follow steps in here when I figure out which chip is the NAND chip and figure out which is the D5 and D6 pins. Hope I can find more on which chip it is.

Comment

Here are 2 pictures of my pcb can someone tell by looking at it which is the NAND chip? The first picture has a big chip with San Disk written on it, my guess is that is the one.
        Attached Files
        Last edited by brick0044; 01-27-2014, 19:54.

Comment

Do you know which chip is the NAND chip? I found this link http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...D-on-the-MK808 and will follow steps in here when I figure out which chip is the NAND chip and figure out which is the D5 and D6 pins. Hope I can find more on which chip it is.
          No I don't ... You are out of my league, you are now in the twilight zone ... See Finless the Administrator here of this website ...

Comment

Originally posted by Tech1 View Post
            No I don't ... You are out of my league, you are now in the twilight zone ... See Finless the Administrator here of this website ...
            This is your nand chip the dot on the chip is where pin 1 is,its either pin 6&7 you short or 7&8 or it could even be pin 8&9 it seems to change device to device
            Attached Files
            Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Originally posted by blinkone View Post
              This is your nand chip the dot on the chip is where pin 1 is,its either pin 6&7 you short or 7&8 or it could even be pin 8&9 it seems to change device to device
              YES, back in business!!!!! Now back to the fun. It was pins 8&9 then went into Maskrom mode then was able to flash in RKbatch tool.

Comment

Sweet

YES, back in business!!!!! Now back to the fun. It was pins 8&9 then went into Maskrom mode then was able to flash in RKbatch tool.
                Good News, sweet to the bones ....!

Comment

Ha ha nice one,glad you posted witch pins worked for you as it may help others out.
                  Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

I can flash any rom except your TV01 CS968 Test Version when I flash it, it bricks at wait for loader start during flash.

Comment

I can flash any rom except your TV01 CS968 Test Version when I flash it, it bricks at wait for loader start during flash.
                      Are you going back to the 8188 working wifi ROM build ...?

Comment

I went back to 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127. Everything works except keep getting script errors in Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (GT-I9300). But that is small beans compared to last nights issues.

Comment

I went back to 8188_GT-19300_htc_t018_public_Mtk_20140127. Everything works except keep getting script errors in Beyond XBMC Beta 2.9 (GT-I9300). But that is small beans compared to last nights issues.
                          Where are you getting script errors, I'm highly interested to know ...

Comment

When I run the Plex addon I get one. Will install more addons and let you know.

Comment

When I run the Plex addon I get one. Will install more addons and let you know.
                              Tell me it ain't so, Plex is my number one go to app, never ever had script errors ... Also try XBMCTorrent, you will love this one ...

Comment

Working...
                              X