No announcement yet.

Volktablet (Trekstor) 10.1" RileyROM 1.0

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If you have already read some about making kernels...you are way ahead of me. I'm not a kernel guy.
    Randy
    Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
    Read my BIO Here
    Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
    Donate here

Comment

Hi,

guys please help me i need the tool to restore my volkstablet to original ROM becaus i habe to give it back to the shop for warranty. If somebody had a link for me that would be great.

Thanks guys

Comment

On post #56, there is a download link to the stock files....just flash those files in place of the ones from the custom ROM, and you should be back to stock.

I can't test the link from my work PC, so I hope it's still available...otherwise you may have to contact the poster of that post. I'm afraid I can't find my copy of the stock firmware in my current archives.
        Randy
        Read my BIO Here
        Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
        Donate here

Comment

Thank you so much

Originally posted by rrileypm View Post
          On post #56, there is a download link to the stock files....just flash those files in place of the ones from the custom ROM, and you should be back to stock.

I can't test the link from my work PC, so I hope it's still available...otherwise you may have to contact the poster of that post. I'm afraid I can't find my copy of the stock firmware in my current archives.

Comment

Hi,

I do have some issues when flash Trekstor tablet ST10416 1A, I followed rrileypm instruction, but flash finished with error `download file failed` and `run failed`, here`s screenshot!

now I`m stuck, tablet reboot to recovery only

any help would be nice!
            You may only view thumbnails in this gallery. This gallery has 1 photos.

Comment

The main reason for that error is a bad USB connection.

Try a different cable...you should use the one that came with the tablet.

Try a different USB port on your PC...don't use a USB 3.0 port...only 2.0 is compatible.
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Здравствуйте! Как скачать прршивку для trekstor vt10416-1

Comment

После очередного глюка больше не включился только до заставки андроид!мне нужна прошивка в формате zip прошивка через карту памяти

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                    После очередного глюка больше не включился только до заставки андроид!мне нужна прошивка в формате zip прошивка через карту памяти
                    Hi ,

please English , no Russian , okay

gefattern

Comment

Не могу скачать прошивку пишет ошибку 403 что это значит?

Comment

Originally posted by Dominiktk View Post
                        Hi Randy

Thanks a lot for that Firmware. It doesn´t work with the new parameter. I think its because of the emulated SD-Card. This is an added extra from factory Firmware. Its bad i dont have the old firmware before the latest update. That is the base you used for your Rom. With that Firmware the parameters would work I think. With the original parameter your Firmware is working. But there a some things which aren´t clear to me. The stock home launcher draws the Bild apps on home screen. Normally that shouldn´t happen because the apps aren´t in /system/app. But its no problem to delete them manually. The Sixaxis app is working now. I dont know why but I´m happy that it is working know. I have a question: Isn´t is ok to delete the exchange app? Or the Talk app? Any problems with the Firmware if I´m going to delete them? Ok enough at first post. My tests are not finished. I´ll give more feedback when I got the time to test all features. Maybe i´m going to open up a paypal account because i see no other way to support your work. And I think you should get something for your work. I´m not rich but I want to support you.

Best wishes so far
                        Dominiktk
                        Здравствуйте!как Вы скачали прошивку?код ошибки 403 запрещено что это значит!

Comment

[QUOTE = rrileypm; n215607] Вот ссылка на первое ПЗУ, которое я сделал с исходным файлом параметров.

Вы можете извлечь файл параметров из этого набора и зажечь новый ПЗУ этим параметром :

[URL] http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/VolkTablet_ROMKit.zip [/ URL]

Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, как это работает. [/ QUOTE]

Здравствуйте, как мне загрузить эту прошивка? Код ошибки 403 запрещено написано!

Comment

Я бы давно загрузил ппршивку не чкачивается почему то планшет лежит мертвым грузом!

Comment

Вы может мне на [email protected] прошивка сможете послать!буду Вам очень признателен!так как у меня нет компьютера и ноутбука хотел пролить планшет через карту памяти в формате zip

Comment

Originally posted by Diablo View Post
                                [QUOTE = rrileypm; n215607] Вот ссылка на первое ПЗУ, которое я сделал с исходным файлом параметров.

Вы можете извлечь файл параметров из этого набора и зажечь новый ПЗУ этим параметром :

[URL] http://www.freak-tab.de/rrileypm/VolkTablet_ROMKit.zip [/ URL]

Пожалуйста, дайте мне знать, как это работает. [/ QUOTE]

Здравствуйте, как мне загрузить эту прошивка? Код ошибки 403 запрещено написано!
                                У меня вообще планшет не включается только до надписи андроид!прошивка слетела!

Comment

Working...
                                X