Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Imito MX1/2 720p playback

Hello community,

a few days ago i received my imito mx2 with the finless 2.0 rom.
    now i tried to play 720p with xbmc with no succes (stuttering)
    when i was searching on this forum i found that i should use finless 1.7 rom but i had alot of troubles flashing my imito...
    So i went to different versions of XBMC with hardware acceleration enabled. Only i dont want tog et MX player as default player because i am not able to control that with the iOS XBMC app. So i am wondering, is there a XBMC build with 720p hw acceleration support and the default player?

sorry for my english, its not my native language..

Thanks in advance

Originally posted by Deedlesx View Post
    Hello community,

a few days ago i received my imito mx2 with the finless 2.0 rom.
    now i tried to play 720p with xbmc with no succes (stuttering)
    when i was searching on this forum i found that i should use finless 1.7 rom but i had alot of troubles flashing my imito...
    So i went to different versions of XBMC with hardware acceleration enabled. Only i dont want tog et MX player as default player because i am not able to control that with the iOS XBMC app. So i am wondering, is there a XBMC build with 720p hw acceleration support and the default player?

sorry for my english, its not my native language..

Thanks in advance
    To Infinity and Beyond.... XBMC

Comment

Flumpster Beyond XBMC is working a treat, great effort. I have a Minix Neo X7 (2 months old), and an imito MX1 (14 months old) both players play beyond XBMC well without any dramas. Both players are running finless roms. I am only using basic functionality of beyond, but the most important thing is the smooth playback. Good job.

Comment

Working...
      X