CR11S CLOUDNETGO MODEL NUMBERS

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CR11S CLOUDNETGO MODEL NUMBERS

Hi Just want to get some understanding of models listed here, i see the cr11s and 968 listed and ver 1,2,3 on boards. if i order a cloudnetgo cr11s will i not know what model and or board version. sounds a little screwed up. just want to know i am getting the latest board with the 3188 not the 3188t i have sent email to the manufacture to get some understanding of this , just wondered it anyone else here knows the facts is all.
    Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

So far no one confirmed a cs968 device with a rk3188 chip.

They are possible all model T's.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
      So far no one confirmcs968netbook ce with a rk3188 chip.

They are all model T's.

JDfense

So that totally different then manufacture cloudnetgo stated as they claim there box 3188 and version of board same as they shipped from stages I need to have actual facts as i have to know before i order anything. China suppliers suck! dont want order and end up with crappy second hand chipsets 3188T
      Many devices now mk902ii/Shield/Mk68 /Ugoos/neox5/minix5 (yes they still work lol) mk80 no it doesnt work lol.

Comment

So whats difference between cs968 and cr11s??? Or are they exactly the same not differnt why two names for same thing?

Dont really care about clones as i know all these types sell and have same manufacter minix do same only interested in cloudnetgo product.

Comment

Originally posted by JDfense View Post
          So far no one confirmed a cs968 device with a rk3188 chip.

They are possible all model T's.

JDfense
          He is a link to the one I bought it rk3188 also CS968 TV01(CS968) RK3188 Quad Core Google Android 4.2 OS Cortex-A9 1.6GHz Mini TV BOX 2G/8G Bluetooth/Mic/Camera/RJ45/External Wifi Antenna - Black

Comment

[QUOTaccording044;139665]He is a link to the one I bought it rk3188 also CS968 TV01(CS968) RK3188 Quad Core Google Android 4.2 OS Cortex-A9 1.6GHz Mini TV BOX 2G/8G Bluetooth/Mic/Camera/RJ45/External Wifi Antenna - Black[/QUOTE]

Yes according to black list TV01- 3188T. I am only interested in cloudnetgo cr11s model. But price lower how does this box preform?

Comment

I do know mine is 3188 not 3188-t I have pics of chips
              Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by brick0044 View Post
                I dow mine is 3188 not 3188-t I have pics of chips

Wow so why on black list see this driving me crazy.... if i order is it roll the dice and hope supplier sends right one???

Just not used to ordering a product and saying OK I like the device then when ordering I say cr11s , cs968, tvo1, WTF want a cloudnetgo cr11s with the 3188 not the 3188T if I order a Minix Neo 7 they will send me what I ordered this is scewed up.

Comment

I think it is a gamble.

Comment

You can't be sure what model you get from cloudnetgo.

JDfense --->I8160

Comment

Why to complaint if you get the 3188T instead of the 3188 if the fact is that both are running at 1.4 ghz and both give the same performance on this tv boxes tv01/cr11s/cs968 ? just wondering .

Comment

Originally posted by rosty View Post
                        Why to complaint if you get the 3188T instIad of the 3188 if the fact is that both are running at 1.4 ghz and both give the same performance on this tv boxes tv01/cr11s/cs968 ? just wondering .

Quite simply the 3188t is lower end and locked from 1.8 g if i am sold as 3188 and advertised as same I expect what I was sold. I want the 3188 that allows 1.8. If your happy with the lower end chipset great, The tablet version is what they advertise and emails from them indicate same, I know two types of chipsets in same product creates a poor support so following up with supplier to ensure its the chipset I want....

Comment

I can't find any with 5mp camera, do you guys know where to pick one up? either cr11s, Coudnetgo or cs968...just want a 5mp camera since I do a lot of video chat. Thanks.

Comment

Here is the original stock rom, but you need the 5M camera hardware for this ROM.

JDfense

Comment

Originally posted by scooter2014 View Post
                              Quite simply the 3188t is lower end and locked from 1.8 g if i am sold as 3188 and advertised as same I expect what I was sold. I want the 3188 that allows 1.8. If your happy with the lower end chipset great, The tablet version is what they advertise and emails from them indicate same, I know two types of chipsets in same product creates a poor support so following up with supplier to ensure its the chipset I want....
                              Ok I got your point but at What I was reffering is that people here got the rk3188 version without T and is still running crappy 1.4 ghz with no posibility to OC ( until now on these devices ) . Show me someone with the rk3188 on this kind of devices ( cs968/tv01/cr11s) that are able to get 1.6-1.8 ... they are all locked to 1.4 ghz

Comment

Working...
                              X