Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

'Machine gun' when trying 5.1 playback on mk908ii

Hello,
    I'm trying to get 5.1audio to work on my mk988ii. I flashed it to finless 1.5a, and i downloaded and installed xbmc using the great download app. With this combination video playback seems fine, even in high resolution. However i have great difficulty getting surround sound working.

I have three entries in the android for the audio playback device:
    Rockchip HDMI
    Rockchip HDMI 5point1multi.....
    Rockchip HDMI passtrough

And in XBMC I can choose analog or hdmi also.

However none of this seems to matter. Whenever i set xmbc to 5.1 output, i get a loud machine gun type of sound out of my av receiver.

So my question is, is it at all possible to get 5.1 audio, or am i doing something wrong.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk

Originally posted by mrpraline2 View Post
    Hello,
    I'm trying to get 5.1audio to work on my mk988ii. I flashed it to finless 1.5a, and i downloaded and installed xbmc using the great download app. With this combination video playback seems fine, even in high resolution. However i have great difficulty getting surround sound working.

I have three entries in the android for the audio playback device:
    Rockchip HDMI
    Rockchip HDMI 5point1multi.....
    Rockchip HDMI passtrough

And in XBMC I can choose analog or hdmi also.

However none of this seems to matter. Whenever i set xmbc to 5.1 output, i get a loud machine gun type of sound out of my av receiver.

So my question is, is it at all possible to get 5.1 audio, or am i doing something wrong.

Sent from my M6pro using Tapatalk
    Did you manage to get 5.1 sound ?
    I'm looking for a solution

Comment

It's OK, 5.1 works. I used HDMI passthrough in android settings with MX Player (without H/W+ and S/W enabled).
      I think XBMC can choose the player so I will use MX even there.

Comment

Working...
      X