Air Mouse The Best And Cheapest For CR11S/CS968

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Air Mouse The Best And Cheapest For CR11S/CS968

Guys, what is the best cheapest "Air Mouse", that works best with the CR11S/CS968 ...? Also where can it be purchased, thanks in advance ...?

what I use

Best and cheap does not exist.
    I use this:
    China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart TSM01 English Version Air Mouse + Keyboard for TV Box / PC / Motion Sensing Games online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I'm satisfied with it. There's no microphone but I can live with it.
    + vol up, down button
    + Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery(400mA)
    - no microphone

Comment

Originally posted by lingam View Post
      Best and cheap does not exist.
      I use this:
      China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart TSM01 English Version Air Mouse + Keyboard for TV Box / PC / Motion Sensing Games online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

I'm satisfied with it. There's no microphone but I can live with it.
      + vol up, down button
      + Built-in rechargeable Li-ion battery(400mA)
      - no microphone
      Awesome, thanks a ton for the info ...

Comment

LogiTech K400

I decided on the Logitech K400 in the above photo. it has everything I need and wanted, again thanks for your help ...
        Last edited by Tech1; 02-06-2014, 10:29.

Comment

I have also ended up with Tronsmart 01, but after playing with it for a couple of weeks now, I wish I have ordered the MX3 remote (not sure about the brand, just search "MX3 air mouse" on **** or aliexpress).
          From what I understood, it is a much better option, arguably even better than Mele F10 Pro if you don't need a microphone and a speaker on your remote. With Mx3 you get the IR functions, mouse/keys switching tool, FF/RW/Volumes, other hot-buttons and even some possibilities to do basic functions for your TV, not only you box. The main thing for me is IR and mouse/key modes switch.

MX3 price is around 20$, Tronsmart 17$, Mele -34$.

Comment

Working...
          X