Phone as Mouse for Stick through Bluetooth

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Phone as Mouse for Stick through Bluetooth

So one of the ways I'd like to use my Stick is like a portable mediaserver. This way i can visit my parents and when they go to bed and I'm still awake I can plugin my Stick into the TV and watch movies i took with me.

At home I use Droidmote/my phone as a remote through WiFi. But when I'm at someone else's house, WiFi is not automaticly set up (Password and such) so my Phone doesn't work. This means i have to ask them for a USB mouse so I'm able to set up.

So I was hoping there would be a sollution for that by haveing droidmote working over bluetooth. However, I'm unable to find a way for droidmote.

Does anyone else know a solution for this? maybe a different App?

P.S. Wifi-direct doesn't seem to work

Try BlueCtrl (Bluetooth input device emulator). http://forum.xda-developers.com/show....php?t=1501060
    BlueCtrl is an open source Bluetooth input device emulator that can control remote devices. This means that you can use the touchscreen and keyboard of your Android device to control other devices which support Bluetooth.

Comment

Looks amazing. Although I have 4.3 on my phone, I don't mind flashing it to a lower version (had problems with this ROM anyway).. Will check it out as soon as i flashed 4.1 rom

Comment

Rockchip has a free tool called RKRemoteControl that does mouse/keyboard/media remote/gamepad. Works great on my MK908.

Search for RKRemoteControlGeneralCastV2.0.2.apk

Comment

To my knowledge, RKRemoteControl works over WiFi. So I can't use that

Comment

Originally posted by DrPhren View Post
            Looks amazing. Although I have 4.3 on my phone, I don't mind flashing it to a lower version (had problems with this ROM anyway).. Will check it out as soon as i flashed 4.1 rom
            The description speaks of "bluez" as a requirement, maybe works also on later Android versions if you are lucky. Before you flash, just give it a try.

Edit: Did not try it, but here is another bluetooth touchpad app -> https://code.google.com/p/android-bluetooth-touchpad/
            Last edited by conred; 02-03-2014, 20:39.

Comment

Working...
            X