CS968 and Mic Issues

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

CS968 and Mic Issues

Hello, I have the CS968 on stock firmware and cannot get it to recognize voice commands. It either says it does not understand or types the completely wrong thing. I know the mic is working cause if I say 1 simple word it figures it out sometimes. Is this because the internal mic stinks or is there some kinda fix I can apply?

Thanks.

Ambient noise error

Thanks for the thread arcadezz, also battling with voice commands but my issue is high ambient noise error. Have looked into dropping the microphone gain but can't get alsamixer or amixer to run (file not found). Using Equancy's ROM EQS v 2.0. Interested to know if anyone's attempted this with any success.

Comment

Hi, my cs968 had the front panel stuck on with double sided tape with no hole in it. Make sure it isn't blocked the same way as mine was. A quick carefull poke and wiggle with a paperclip to open up the tape.
      I took mine apart to check, also to see if I could install a different camera onto the board as they are junk.

Comment

Originally posted by hotdog View Post
        Hi, my cs968 had the front panel stuck on with double sided tape with no hole in it. Make sure it isn't blocked the same way as mine was. A quick carefull poke and wiggle with a paperclip to open up the tape.
        I took mine apart to check, also to see if I could install a different camera onto the board as they are junk.
        Check this out http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...968-(See-Photo) ...

Comment

Working...
        X