Justop K10A random reboot whilst in XBMC

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Justop K10A random reboot whilst in XBMC

Hi, I recently bought a justop K10A RK3188. I have tried loading XBMC on there to no avail. Originally, I downloaded it and after 5 minutes or so of just being in the application, the whole device would reboot.
    I rooted the firmware to S400 however had problems with the wifi. I then followed the rescue steps post on this forum and now everything with the device is working as it should. I re-downloaded XBMC and it seems abit more stable to the point I can search for films etc however still after 15/20 minutes, the whole system reboots.
    I'm a bit of a newbie when it comes to TV players and streaming so any help or a point in the right direction is much appreciated.
    Thanks

The power supplies usually provided with these things aren't up to the demand, they often claim to be 2a or so but seldom can really supply that amount of power. Look for a good one that can provide 3-5a.

If you've over-clocked it any at all.. that can also make it unstable. So don't do that until you are certain the device can support higher OC settings.

Beyond XBMC is a good one to use also... it typically doesn't require MX Player in order to have smooth streaming video although you do still have the option to use it. See http://www.freaktab.com/showthread.p...BMC-(Beta-3-3) for more info.

You mentioned having WiFi issues... if you haven't tried it already and are using an RF wireless kb/mouse... get a USB extension cable so the RF doesn't interfere with the WiFi... they are on the same frequency so if they are close together... they can bleed over onto each other limiting connection speed etc.

Comment

Working...
    X