Anyone bought x7 mini for $50?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone bought x7 mini for $50?

Just wondering if anyone bought off this guy on ****?

http://www.****.com.au/itm/Smart-TV-...a868806&_uhb=1
    Without memories we have nothing.

I've been thinking about it.. it does seem a bit too good to be true doesn't it?

Comment

I went and bought one... So will see

Comment

So did I..

Comment

Originally posted by SirPrize View Post
          So did I..
          Good luck guys it sounds too good to be true to me though
          Please consider making a Donation to freakTab

Comment

Fake. There is a thread about this over at Minix's forums.

Comment

damn.. yeah i just found the thread..

Comment

Put a stop payment on your order as fast as you can.

Comment

is it a fake one with worse quality?
                  Coolicool - Located in China and a trusted seller on Freaktab. We are selling loads of Android TV Sticks, Tablets, Smartphones and consuming electronic merchandises to all over the world. We have local Warehouse in Europe that our customers can get what they want in 72 hours(2-5 Days Delivery&No tariff).
                  Lowest Price Guarantee
                  Easter Special Offer!
                  Link: http://bit.ly/2Iy2Av4

Comment

Originally posted by coolicool View Post
                    is it a fake one with worse quality?
                    Yes... and unfortunately many of the other clone/fakes China produces are of worse quality. This practice that many Chinese companies use ( making clone/fakes ) only hurts the good reputable companies in China who do make good products.

Comment

Originally posted by rdsok View Post
                      Yes... and unfortunately many of the other clone/fakes China produces are of worse quality. This practice that many Chinese companies use ( making clone/fakes ) only hurts the good reputable companies in China who do make good products.

i can not agree more, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,many companies are doing this kind of business in china now.
                      Coolicool - Located in China and a trusted seller on Freaktab. We are selling loads of Android TV Sticks, Tablets, Smartphones and consuming electronic merchandises to all over the world. We have local Warehouse in Europe that our customers can get what they want in 72 hours(2-5 Days Delivery&No tariff).
                      Lowest Price Guarantee
                      Easter Special Offer!
                      Link: http://bit.ly/2Iy2Av4

Comment

So you think I will still get one?

Claimed it sent today but I asked for tracking number and they said they have to track down the tracking number.

Maybe it's like the satellite dreamboxes. They still worked all right

Comment

Originally posted by coolicool View Post
                          i can not agree more, but,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,many companies are doing this kind of business in china now.
                          And it is hurting China's reputation because of it. Just because a lot of them are doing it... doesn't make it right or honorable for that matter.

It has been seen time and time again elsewhere in probably just about every country... the only business model that works for the long term into the future... is to produce a quality product at a reasonable price. Japan went through a similar phase after WWII and was producing cheap quality products... They got a bad reputation and it was only when they altered their business model to make quality products did they start to really succeed and now they have the respect that goes with that.

I know the Chinese can and do make good products, I have seen them myself. The companies that are not making good products will not last long, they will be forced out of business at some point. It will just take time.

Comment

Originally posted by Decapper View Post

Claimed it sent today but I asked for tracking number and they said they have to track down the tracking number.

Read the thread that was linked to on the Minix forums... of the ones that bought, none got a product and had to file a claim on the last round when this happened.

Comment

Re: Anyone bought x7 mini for $50?

Originally posted by Decapper View Post

You are being lied to, cancel order and refund. I think **** has this option. Did you look up the reviws of the seller or product or did you just instantly jump in with your eyes closed as soon as you saw the price? If you jumpped I got a bridge I'd like to sell you cheap......

Comment

Working...
                              X