screen size

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

screen size

dose any body know what the viewable screen size is on the nextbook 8 trying toget boot logo set right?

animation

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
    dose any body know what the viewable screen size is on the nextbook 8 trying toget boot logo set right?
    got glowing android for my animation boot screen but it loads wrong direction is there an app that allow me to rotate it the way i want it

Comment

animation

Assuming these are single images...

Download and install free Irfanview (go ahead and get the plugins, too).
      Open your image(s) in Irfanview, select "Image" at the top, you'll see 2 options to rotate:
      -Rotate Left (counter-clockwise)
      -Rotate Right (clockwise)

Choose an option (each time you choose to rotate, it will rotate 90°, so to flip it 180° you need to do this twice in either direction).

Save the image(s).

Comment

?

Originally posted by Buggin View Post
        Assuming these are single images...

Download and install free Irfanview (go ahead and get the plugins, too).
        Open your image(s) in Irfanview, select "Image" at the top, you'll see 2 options to rotate:
        -Rotate Left (counter-clockwise)
        -Rotate Right (clockwise)

Choose an option (each time you choose to rotate, it will rotate 90°, so to flip it 180° you need to do this twice in either direction).

Save the image(s).
        i need an app that i can use in android not windows enviroment

Comment

Oh, I thought you were making a custom animation and needed to flip the images.
          You still may be able to use this method by editing the images that are in the animation, if you can edit that.

Comment

?

Originally posted by Buggin View Post
            Oh, I thought you were making a custom animation and needed to flip the images.
            You still may be able to use this method by editing the images that are in the animation, if you can edit that.
            im using the glowing android from rom tool box got the screen size right but needs to be rotated any ideas?

Comment

Originally posted by roadkill View Post
              im using the glowing android from rom tool box got the screen size right but needs to be rotated any ideas?
              Not without editing the bootanimation.
              Not sure if I can post a link to another site here (don't see it in the rules, but haven't searched yet), so see PM

Comment

Working...
              X