1.5 rom instructions

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

1.5 rom instructions

ok just for some clarification in bobs instruction it says to copy app injector to sd card when and how is this done i would like to do this today while i can but not sure when or how to copy on sd still green to some of this sorry but have learned so much from everyone here thanks
    freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Originally posted by tattman65 View Post
    ok just for some clarification in bobs instruction it says to copy app injector to sd card when and how is this done i would like to do this today while i can but not sure when or how to copy on sd still green to some of this sorry but have learned so much from everyone here thanks
    First connect the tablet to your computer with a USB cable.
    You should see a prompt to enable the USB connection - or at least a notification icon that you can click. you can then click to enable USB.
    Once that is done you should see two extra drives in Windows Explorer - one will be the internal memory and one the SD card (usually the higher letter will be the SD card)
    Then copy the app injector apk file and the zip file to the SD card.

Once done make sure you 'eject' the A10 properly or you could corrupt the files or SD card.

Hope that helps!

Comment

thanks man i was just curious as to the proper steps here i understand how to do everything having flashed 1.4 just the app injector part was confusing as to when or how to copy to sd card thanks any info is a great help it seems like im the only one on here with a 10bg2 so ill go flash 1.5 now bobs great when it comes to thes roms cant wait till 2.0
      freaktab art developer if you like my work please buy me a pepsi

Comment

Working...
      X