Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

MLB At Bat, or Gameday Audio, for Polaroid?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

MLB At Bat, or Gameday Audio, for Polaroid?

I'd like to listen to baseball games on my Polaroid tablet, 701i X10. Seems that there are two ways to do this, and neither one is working for me:

1. Install MLB At Bat app (priced at $14.99): I've installed the LiquidLimez market fix, which gets me access to Angry Birds and a bunch of other stuff. Unfortunately, though, Google Play continues to tell me that the tablet is still incompatible with MLB At Bat. I can't seem to find any place to get an APK to side-load either. (There's an At Bat Lite app, which is available for the Polaroid but doesn't include audio. The full At Bat app is incompatible.)

2. Stream audio from mlb.com through a web browser (requires Gameday Audio subscription, which I already have): I've tried several browsers, and they seem to indicate that they're streaming audio, but I don't hear any sound.

Does anyone have any ideas? Is anyone successfully getting Gameday Audio somehow? Thanks!

I'll try to side load the At Bat app from my phone to my 701c with shawns ICS, and let you know if it works.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5

Comment

Originally posted by jtintle View Post
      I'll try to side load the At Bat app from my phone to my 701c with shawns ICS, and let you know if it works.

Sent from my SCH-R720 using Tapatalk 2 Beta-5
      Awesome, thanks!

Comment

Gameday Audio works now! I'm honestly not sure what I changed. But now I can go to the mlb.com website in Opera Mobile, and get live audio (again, requires subscription, which I had already paid for).

Still interested in the At Bat app, if the 701i was supported or the app could be side-loaded.

Comment

sorry man,
          Worked picked up and I have been unable to try it...I haven't forgotten just haven't had the time. I should be able to try it tomorrow or monday

Comment

MLB At Bat 12 audio streaming of games does work with my 701c running Shawn's ICS ROM

Comment

Working...
            X