Tronsmart TSM02

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Tronsmart TSM02

Someone have tried this device (Tronsmart TSM02)

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart TSM02 Air Touch Mouse Keyboard 5-point multi-touch With G-sensor & Gyroscope Support Temple Run For Tronsmart TV Box online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Geekbuying says it will only be used with a Tronsmart dongle, but I do not understand why? and Will it be compatible with the new Vega Elite S89
    Bonjour! Je suis de Shawinigan, Québec, Canada

Originally posted by Lovebaned View Post
    Someone have tried this device (Tronsmart TSM02)

China-1 Stock | Buy Tronsmart TSM02 Air Touch Mouse Keyboard 5-point multi-touch With G-sensor & Gyroscope Support Temple Run For Tronsmart TV Box online at unbeatable prices. ✓Free Shipping ✓Limited Time Sale ✓Local Warehouses.

Geekbuying says it will only be used with a Tronsmart dongle, but I do not understand why? and Will it be compatible with the new Vega Elite S89

Tronsmart add some code in their tv box firmware to make this device working better , personally, i don't like this, and they should make air mouse and work for all device.
    Looking for developers
    http://freaktab.com/forum/advertiser...91j-smartphone

Comment

Why this device isn't on the Tronsmart siteweb, only on Geekbuying site?
      I look forward to try it because most air mouse will not work with most games.

Comment

Originally posted by geekbuying View Post
        Tronsmart add some code in their tv box firmware to make this device working better , personally, i don't like this, and they should make air mouse and work for all device.

This codes are not beings in my Tronsmart MK908II because no way to operate this keyboard with!

Big deception and waste of money!
        At this time i'm wait for Geekbuying reply, maybe they have a user manual,
        but in the box nothing and on Tronsmart site nothing too.

Comment

TSm02

Since 3 days i test many firmware (about 20), all from Tronsmart, all from Finless (the best one) and nothing, nothing works with this device.

My advise to this communuty don't buy this TSM02 from Geekbuying, he's dont work with nothing (Mainly on MK908II from Tronsmart)

I'm waste my time (about 10H) and about 22 usd, Thank you Geekbuying to sell this sh*t!
          Last edited by Lovebaned; 03-14-2014, 23:32.

Comment

Originally posted by Lovebaned View Post
            Since 3 days i test many firmware (about 20), all from Tronsmart, all from Finless (the best one) and nothing, nothing works with this device.

My advise to this communuty don't buy this TSM02 from Geekbuying, he's dont work with nothing (Mainly on MK908II from Tronsmart)

I'm waste my time (about 10H) and about 22 usd, Thank you Geekbuying to sell this sh*t!

I have 5 pcs TSM-02 and works only with Tronsmart A928, but G sensor is uselles.

Comment

Originally posted by cabelist View Post
              I have 5 pcs TSM-02 and works only with Tronsmart A928, but G sensor is uselles.

nothing to do with what they say on Geekbuying.
              plus I'm sure they know, but they also know that it's very expensive (in money and time) to return ...

Comment

Originally posted by cabelist View Post
                Amazing, look what they says on geekbuying site:

Notice:use only Tronsmart MK908,Tronsmart MK908II,Tronsmart MK808,Tronsmart MK808B,Tronsmart MK808II

Well done!!

Comment

Working...
                X