Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Ifive mini 3 KitKat Riley ROM in the agenda?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ifive mini 3 KitKat Riley ROM in the agenda?

Hi Randy,

Just wondering if you have time to open your kitchen to cook a ROM for the ifive mini 3 with the last KitKat official firmware from iFive?

I plan to buy one of these great little tablet to kids and I prefer to put RR on it rather than stock firmware

Thanks

Re: Ifive mini 3 KitKat Riley ROM in the agenda?

Not inspired by this model?

Comment

Sorry...I've been busy with Pipo releases. I will look up the firmware and take a look.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I537 using Tapatalk
      Randy
      Freaktab Developer, Product Reviewer, Moderator and "Flashaholic".
      Read my BIO Here
      Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
      Donate here

Comment

Cool, thanks!

Comment

It will be Sunday before I can get to it, though. I have to work today...12 hour shift.
          Randy
          Read my BIO Here
          Be sure to donate to support Freaktab.com. If any of my development work makes a positive difference for you, please make a donation to support future RileyROM's.
          Donate here

Comment

NP, I receive tablet next week, so no stress...
            Courage for the 12h shift! Hope it will be calm.
            Cheers

Comment

What...Saturday in the Emergency Room???????

I guarantee it won't be calm. I don't know why I subject myself to these shifts...but I'm addicted to the paychecks...more money to spend on my hobbies....
              Randy
              Read my BIO Here
              Donate here

Comment

Hey Randy, how was saturday shift? Not too hard?
                Did you get time to cook something for this model?

Comment

I finally found the link to this KitKat. I'll get started as soon as I can get it downloaded.
                  Randy
                  Read my BIO Here
                  Donate here

Comment

Thanks! ;-)
                    I still have not received the tablet (15/21 days with SingapourPost)...but it should not be long now.
                    I look forward to test it!

Comment

OK, I have a ROM made for the iFive Mini 3.

I've started a new thread for this ROM:

Download
                      Last edited by rrileypm; 03-12-2014, 23:33.
                      Randy
                      Read my BIO Here
                      Donate here

Comment

Fantastic! Many thanks Randy!
                        Just hope my tablet will arrived this week, as soon as I have in my hands, I will test this ROM.
                        Keep you posted

Comment

It seems there are two versions of the Mini3. I hope this firmware will work with yours. Geekbuying still shows this tablet as presell until 3/31.

You might study up on making a ROM dump (there are several methods) when your tablet arrives so we have the correct firmware to revert to if this doesn't work.
                          Randy
                          Read my BIO Here
                          Donate here

Comment

Yeah, there are 2 versions: RK3188 1Go ram - 1024/768 def (the one I bought)
                            And the RK3188 - 2Go ram - 2048/1536 def
                            The 1rst one is in sell since months the other has just been rolled out.

I bought it in Aliexpress, in a trusted shop where I usually bought, at $162 shipping incl.

Comment

OK, the ROM I made was for the low res version.

That's good for you, but it shouldn't be used on the high res version.
                              Randy
                              Read my BIO Here
                              Donate here

Comment

Working...
                              X