Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Official FW For CS968 Siqi Model (CR11s)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Official FW For CS968 Siqi Model (CR11s)

Nop

Comment

Thanks

Comment

Links Updated In First Post....

Comment

This version is really smooth, is the best rom that i've tried for cs968!!

Comment

MBOX Firmware

Noob here,

Anyone has the original ROM of MBOX for cs968 my board is htc_t018 v3 MTK. Thank you. it's build date is 12252013. I just installed the new firmware 02252014. it's true it does very smooth..., but antutu give me 15455 while in the rom before, it gives me 15888. thanx.

Comment

Originally posted by pincer View Post
              Noob here,

Anyone has the original ROM of MBOX for cs968 my board is htc_t018 v3 MTK. Thank you. it's build date is 12252013. I just installed the new firmware 02252014. it's true it does very smooth..., but antutu give me 15455 while in the rom before, it gives me 15888. thanx.
              Why would you revert to an old firmware just because a benchmark was 2,5 percent higher.
              You can assume the new firmware fixes soem problems that were in the older version, You say it runs really smooth.

If it was 20 or 25 percent I would understand, be 2,5 percent is nothing. Could just be variaton in the benchmark.

Comment

Originally posted by milenko79 View Post
                Why would you revert to an old firmware just because a benchmark was 2,5 percent higher.
                You can assume the new firmware fixes soem problems that were in the older version, You say it runs really smooth.

If it was 20 or 25 percent I would understand, be 2,5 percent is nothing. Could just be variaton in the benchmark.
                Still, doesn't hurt if you have the origin ROM though. Btw, I found that, beside re-plugged your power, you can also re-plugged the HDMI cable to turn it on. 'course from power off mode. Cheers..

Comment

Working...
                X