Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Arnova 9G2 keeps looping and is unable to start, impossible to install drivers?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Arnova 9G2 keeps looping and is unable to start, impossible to install drivers?

Hello!

Basically you guys are my last hope before the 9G2 goes on its last journy to the dark pits of the trashbin:

My father tried some weird overclocking tool and obviously he messed everything up on his tablet.
    Now all it does is looping. It makes it to the main menu where it says that the touchscreen is calibrating, but while doing so it already shuts down again - just to fire up again seconds later. It is impossible to shut it off at the moment.

I tried to get it into recovery mode, but this doesn't work either, as as soon as I connect to my PC, it leaves the recovery mode and fires up again.

Therefore, I cannot install the USB drivers. In the device manager it recognizes the Tablet as "Other Device A9G2I". So cannot install any of the drivers found here on the the website.

I also tried - as for reasons unknown to mankind it randomly shows willingness to fire up the boot menu - to set it back to factory status. When I try to do that though, I only get the message that basically all files are missing and it simply aborts the factory reset after a second or two.

Is there any option left? Or is it just some tech-waste that I spent some hours of my life on for no reason?

Thanks in advance!

You can always flash a CFW.
    if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];
    then mv $user.contact.up.post /.trash; set response($response.type = ignore);
    $user.up.post.ignore_in_future = true; fi;

Comment

Originally posted by abdul_pt View Post
      But how?

I cannot install the Rockchip-USB driver due to the problems I mentioned in my first post. And therefore the Rockchip Batch Tool won´t detect the device. And this is why I am already stuck at the beginning, I just don´t get access to anything, as I cannot install the USB Drivers and get the 9G2 detected by any batch tools.

Comment

I did a little goggling, and to enter em flashmode you have to press the reset pinhole and menu button. Did you try that ?

And you could also open it and short the nand pin's to enter in mask mode.
        if [ $up.post.type = $type.two.lazy.to_use_google ] || [ $up.post.type = $type.silly_question ];

Comment

I did a little goggling, and to enter em flashmode you have to press the reset pinhole and menu button. Did you try that ?

And you could also open it and short the nand pin's to enter in mask mode.
          Yes, been there, done that. Sadly, despite being in Flashmode, it just restarts out of flashmode as well, i.e. when theres the flashmenu, the pad still shuts down after like 10 seconds and keeps restarting without flash mode again.

Sadly, I don't have that much hardware knowledge to perform the second step you suggested. But hey, it was just a toy for my father and not very expensive.

But I really appreciate your help!

Comment

do you have tutorial? how to flash

Comment

Originally posted by Brixx View Post
              Yes, been there, done that. Sadly, despite being in Flashmode, it just restarts out of flashmode as well, i.e. when theres the flashmenu, the pad still shuts down after like 10 seconds and keeps restarting without flash mode again.

Sadly, I don't have that much hardware knowledge to perform the second step you suggested. But hey, it was just a toy for my father and not very expensive.

But I really appreciate your help!
              To my knowledge, in flashmode there aren't any menu. The screen stay's black like it was off.

Originally posted by headhead View Post
              do you have tutorial? how to flash

You have one here and on the same area there another for the driver's.

Comment

Working...
              X